Biden delivers knockout to maga

Last night Biden delivered blows to trumpf and maga so bad Biden should be charged with assault and battery.
It landed resonated and was thorough.
So thorough my republican party is in panic mode. Starting with last night's complete flop of the brit speech. Into today's incoherent lost and babbling posts on social media by magas.
Trumpfs response last night was talking about Joe's hair and crude puerile insults and name calling. No solutions no ideas. Just more of his lies.
Some magas are silent. Hmmmmmm???
Cause dark Brandon totally annihilated them last night. Total wood shed moment that was needed.
Joey's just about wrapped up the nov election last night. And with the maga fumbling after the speech will deliver the house and gain seats in senate for the dems..
TOTALLY EMBARRASSING
Five star thread!!!!!

https://t.me/dotconnectinganons/127443

BAHAHAHA
Will Biden Debate Trump?

“It depends on his behavior”

I feel so bad for Democrats… they’re given absolutely no choices but this dipshit…

Operation dipshit is red-pilling America for us.

https://rumble.com/v4i2po9-will-bide...-behavior.html
5 star thread!

https://x.com/__team_usa/status/1765...0AMolspcYxY9QA

An old, senile, corrupt, man barking at the moon.
Joey Bribes knocking out MAGA?

https://x.com/andyruffalo/status/176...0AMolspcYxY9QA

5 star thread

BAHAHAHA
Biden came across as an angry old coot, if anything he lost votes. He’s on the wrong side of nearly every issue, pandering to crazies instead of aligning himself with popular opinions. Trumps positions are far closer to the majority of Americans. Biden’s only angle is to pretend Trump is some kind of demon, and that dog won’t hunt with anyone but nutters (who don’t go grocery shopping).
Better than a draft dodging TRAITOR.
Only one guy in this race whose sold out his country for decades, and it’s not Donald Trump.
Better than a draft dodging TRAITOR. Originally Posted by 420olongapo

Biden also dodged the draft. explain what exactly you think Trump did that makes you think he's a traitor.

this should be interesting.

Only one guy in this race whose sold out his country for decades, and it’s not Donald Trump. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

exactly.
We're talking about the thumping Joe delivered last night to trumpf and magas. The right side of the house chamber left in shock. Heads down.
Very embarrassing because Joey did it even though he mumbled and bubbled and coughed thru the entire speech. A true embarrassing blow to trumpf and America witnessed it.
Rip magaism
Biden came across as an angry old coot, if anything he lost votes. He’s on the wrong side of nearly every issue, pandering to crazies instead of aligning himself with popular opinions. Trumps positions are far closer to the majority of Americans. Biden’s only angle is to pretend Trump is some kind of demon, and that dog won’t hunt with anyone but nutters (who don’t go grocery shopping). Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Typical maga response. Always, Always, Always projecting. The insurrectionist treasonist traitor and sexual abuser tRump and his crazy-ass incoherent, all caps, rambling false social posts pander to the truly angry, hatefilled, moronic imbeciles that are totally out of touch with the majority of America.

“My lifetime has taught me to embrace freedom and democracy,” Biden said. “A future based on the core values that have defined America: honesty, decency, dignity, equality. To respect everyone. To give everyone a fair shot. To give hate no safe harbor.”

“Now some other people my age see a different story,” the president continued. “An American story of resentment, revenge and retribution. That's not me.”

Very truthful statement that maga nitwits can understand. There is zero honesty, decency, dignity, and equality with the insurrectionist treasonist traitor and sexual abuser tRump or any of the moronic maga nitwit followers, ABSOLUTELY NONE.

All the insurrectionist treasonist traitor and sexual abuser tRump and his moronic maga nitwit followers show hate, resentment, revenge, and retribution. They are the most un-American pieces of shit on the planet...A BASKET FULL OD DEPLORABLES!!!

Biden's SOTU speech hit a homerun!
Typical maga response. Always, Always, Always projecting. The insurrectionist treasonist traitor and sexual abuser tRump and his crazy-ass incoherent, all caps, rambling false social posts pander to the truly angry, hatefilled, moronic imbeciles that are totally out of touch with the majority of America.

“My lifetime has taught me to embrace freedom and democracy,” Biden said. “A future based on the core values that have defined America: honesty, decency, dignity, equality. To respect everyone. To give everyone a fair shot. To give hate no safe harbor.”

“Now some other people my age see a different story,” the president continued. “An American story of resentment, revenge and retribution. That's not me.”

Very truthful statement that maga nitwits can understand. There is zero honesty, decency, dignity, and equality with the insurrectionist treasonist traitor and sexual abuser tRump or any of the moronic maga nitwit followers, ABSOLUTELY NONE.

All the insurrectionist treasonist traitor and sexual abuser tRump and his moronic maga nitwit followers show hate, resentment, revenge, and retribution. They are the most un-American pieces of shit on the planet...A BASKET FULL OD DEPLORABLES!!!

Biden's SOTU speech hit a homerun! Originally Posted by rmg_35

it's terrifying for the future of America you believe this nonsense

did you vote for Biden knowing he'd open the border with a "open border" policy?

probably not since the Democrats hid this agenda from the voting public but for those who know the pos Biden is, we saw this coming by a mile.

do you support Biden's "extreme open borders" policy?

did that asshole even speak to that?

nope

but that's ok the public know what he is now. a treasonous bastard Benedict Biden

you gonna vote for that again? if so why?
We're talking about the thumping Joe delivered last night to trumpf and magas. The right side of the house chamber left in shock. Heads down.
Very embarrassing because Joey did it even though he mumbled and bubbled and coughed thru the entire speech. A true embarrassing blow to trumpf and America witnessed it.
Rip magaism Originally Posted by winn dixie
... Can't wait to see Joe repeat his "success"...
Onto the Debates! ...

#### Salty
it's terrifying for the future of America you believe this nonsense

did you vote for Biden knowing he'd open the border with a "open border" policy?

probably not since the Democrats hid this agenda from the voting public but for those who know the pos Biden is, we saw this coming by a mile.

do you support Biden's "extreme open borders" policy?

did that asshole even speak to that?

nope

but that's ok the public know what he is now. a treasonous bastard Benedict Biden

you gonna vote for that again? if so why? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Have you even been paying attention? Biden addressed the border crisis. There is a bipartisan bill three the asshole insurrectionist treasonist traitor and sexual abuser tRump had his maga pieces of shit block from congress voting.

The only treasonist bastard is tRump. Why would any sane person vote for a January 6th insurrectionist, convicted rapist, 91 felony accounts, multiple bankruptcies, lies about everything?

Absolutely no question that I will vote for Biden again.
Biden came across as an angry old coot, if anything he lost votes. He’s on the wrong side of nearly every issue, pandering to crazies instead of aligning himself with popular opinions. Trumps positions are far closer to the majority of Americans. Biden’s only angle is to pretend Trump is some kind of demon, and that dog won’t hunt with anyone but nutters (who don’t go grocery shopping). Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Exactly. Senile Biden was an utter joke .
Angry, demented, full of lies

1) Being forced to give an angry campaign speech to lock up your fringe base in March of the election year is a sign of profound weakness and 2) there was not even a moment of attempted eloquence in last night's speech.

Alas there unfortunately is a large group of ill informed folks who in cult fashion, just blindly vote for whatever Democrat is running.