What do u think about DOUBLES??

Well theres a person who askd if possible if I could possibly do a double date with a certain other provider. I definitely wouldnt mind but is it weird to ask her? I mean I dint think so but you never know. Also if its ok How would i go about that without being offensive?? Feedback??
Moved from Member Suggestions and Feedback
Alanii, of course you'd want to know the other lady. I sure would, there has to be chemistry to make it work. Also, the other lady may not be into doubles, or you. All 3 parties have to get along for it to work. Planning makes it work.
Ava*Love
xoxoxoxoxoxo
Hmmmm two things 1.) Are you REALLY bi? Are you really into chicks or is this something you are just doing for the extra cash? 2.) If you do not know the girl, it may not be a great idea. To have a successful double date, the girls would need to have some sort of connection as well as the providers and the guy. I hear from guys that doubles aren't really as great as everyone makes it out to be and the number one reason I've heard is that the ladies weren't into each other. When that happens, there will be awkward moments where one person is being left out of the action.

If you do not know the lady/don't find her attractive, Look elsewhere. For a lot of girls it's about the money and they just go for it. Remember if the guy has a bad time, you will not be getting a second call back.

xoxo,
naomi
What Naomi said.

I have a planned doubles coming up. I made sure the girls were into each other. I've been assured that they are
I would only do doubles with women I am not very close with. I don't want my true friends to be uncomfortable around me after the fact, but I do adore being with a woman...certain women I mean.

It is a very erotic and stimulating experience for sure, but I want to do it just once with no man around lol.

Try it out and see if you like it..just make sure she is CLEAN!
we can try it when we go to the film festival girl..Kinda a first time thing for us both..heheh
Hmmm.... I do like red heads.
ooohh goodie I wanna show you why were sooo much fun..lol.. have fun!!
I was just in PCB last week too!! Naomi and I are thinking of going back the second week of Oct. but I will pm you rather than hijack the thread any more.
LOL, doubles is a common thing guys are looking for here.
I'm not bisexual but I will do the deed. "Gay for pay".
I'm not bisexual but I will do the deed. "Gay for pay". Originally Posted by Shayla
Have you been gay for pay before? How can someone be gay for pay? I couldn't be with a guy for any amount of money. And my weenie would look like a shrunken turtle. This is not a judgement, but I would feel so uncomfortable with a penis in my mouth or rear and afterword id feel that I was truly a gay person. Maybe women are different. A personal question for women, if you do gay for pay do you lubricate? If you do doen't this mean you enjoy it and might be a little bi?
I'm not bisexual but I will do the deed. "Gay for pay". Originally Posted by Shayla
I never have but I will try it once..
I was just in PCB last week too!! Naomi and I are thinking of going back the second week of Oct. but I will pm you rather than hijack the thread any more. Originally Posted by London Rayne
oh that's what hijacking is..lol..I learn something new everyday..lol...Have fun babe!
I don't really like doubles. Have had many. A couple in personal life and a few in the hobby. I don't really feel your getting the girls best when she is around another girl. If she is really into the other girl then they don't need me there at all. I guess i'm more of a one on one guy.