U.S. achieves energy independence for first time in 40 years

Whether it be a comprehensive infrastructure bill, a soaring stock market, lowering prescription drug costs or achieving energy independence here at home... everything trump lied to his voters about, Joe Biden actually makes happen.

If trump people had half a brain combined, they'd realize Biden is 10x the POTUS, and 1000x the human, trump could ever be. Here's another one for the books.

Something MAGA would have loved to see happen under Inept Hitler... but now, just like the stock market, I'm sure they no longer care about "energy independence". Because while trump loved to use it as a catch phrase, Biden actually accomplished it. You're welcome, MAGAts.

https://www.newsweek.com/us-energy-i...-years-1878729
Why is gas approaching $4?

BAHAHAHA
Whether it be a comprehensive infrastructure bill, a soaring stock market, lowering prescription drug costs or achieving energy independence here at home... everything trump lied to his voters about, Joe Biden actually makes happen.

If trump people had half a brain combined, they'd realize Biden is 10x the POTUS, and 1000x the human, trump could ever be. Here's another one for the books.

Something MAGA would have loved to see happen under Inept Hitler... but now, just like the stock market, I'm sure they no longer care about "energy independence". Because while trump loved to use it as a catch phrase, Biden actually accomplished it. You're welcome, MAGAts.

https://www.newsweek.com/us-energy-i...-years-1878729 Originally Posted by tommy156
Actually trump tried to get a prescription lowering program enacted but the democrats blocked it tommy..... so he signed exe. Orders to assist

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov...ent-trump-did/
If trump people had half a brain combined, they'd realize Biden is 10x the POTUS, and 1000x the human, trump could ever be. Originally Posted by tommy156
Impressive, for a dead guy.
Thank god biden stopped sniffing children, well at least in public.

https://www.newsweek.com/us-energy-i...-years-1878729 Originally Posted by tommy156

if you and Newsweek say so

bahhahhaa

President Donald J. Trump Has Unleashed American Producers and Restored Our Energy Dominance

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov...rgy-dominance/
If Trump says so, baaabaaa aaaaaaa
Yeah, offer up trump's own manufactured White House puff piece as "proof" that he actually did it, not Biden. Lol. Wow.
Yeah, offer up trump's own manufactured White House puff piece as "proof" that he actually did it, not Biden. Lol. Wow. Originally Posted by tommy156
If ur referring to my post, maybe PBS is more to ur liking....
Trump tried to pass the identical type bill in 2019 but polusi blocked it in the house.

You guys are funny, trump bad, Republicans bad... democracts good

It doesn't take alot of brain power to see politics on both sides fuck with the other which is why shit doesn't get done.
Middle income and the elderly get fucked left and right

U guys need to look at facts and see how u r eventually going g to get fucked also

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pbs...on-drug-prices
  • Devo
  • 03-16-2024, 03:12 PM
Filled my worktruck up in Beaver falls, and paid 1.86 a gallon, the lowest price I had under Trump, bear in mind, we were paying the highest gas tax in the US then, about 70 cents a gallon.

Kindly explain how paying 2 dollars more a gallon more 4 years later is a fucking success?

And, that doesn't include the over 5.00 a gallon we faced under Bidet.

There has been no success in decreasing energy costs for anyone under this leadership, nor, will there be, ever.
  • Devo
  • 03-16-2024, 03:17 PM
"It doesn't take alot of brain power to see politics on both sides fuck with the other which is why shit doesn't get done.
Middle income and the elderly get fucked left and right

U guys need to look at facts and see how u r eventually going g to get fucked also"

Yep, especially if your 50 and under, I can guarantee you'll never see Social Security below 70, because there is going to be nobody working 10 years from now as the we, the last of the boomers start to retire, and for those 40 and under, who refuse to enter the workforce, you think Welfares going to get better?

Austerity measures when they kick in, are going to be a right kick in the nuts to lots of you younguns.
I’m gen x and fully expect to not get social security so have always saved our own nest egg, even when everyone was still in school and broke as fuck. 20% into savings come hell or high water.

SS is crap anyways, somewhere around 2500 a month max if you retire at 62. That’s like how much I spend just on whores. We’ll never see the truckload we’ve paid into it unless someone lives to 150. People should be able to opt out of the system entirely if they want, guaranteed you can get a better return in the private market. There’s far to many who are stupid and undisciplined tho. They’d opt out to get a paltry amount more every paycheck, not save anything and end up old and poor.
I’m gen x and fully expect to not get social security so have always saved our own nest egg, even when everyone was still in school and broke as fuck. 20% into savings come hell or high water.

SS is crap anyways, somewhere around 2500 a month max if you retire at 62. That’s like how much I spend just on whores. We’ll never see the truckload we’ve paid into it unless someone lives to 150. People should be able to opt out of the system entirely if they want, guaranteed you can get a better return in the private market. There’s far to many who are stupid and undisciplined tho. They’d opt out to get a paltry amount more every paycheck, not save anything and end up old and poor. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I just got my first SS check last month. 31 hundo. My wife gets half of that. I didn’t need it but I wasn’t going to wait till I was 70. I wanted to get something out of it. But jeez J, where do you find Hos in Pittsburgh worth that much cash?
Well, maybe not quite that much. LOL!

That’s actually a pretty nice amount. My goal is to be out of the workforce and in Florida by 60 but the Mrs is 5 years younger and makes a great living, so it’ll probably be longer.