URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ina-48937.html
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: Near TCU ares Fort Worth
Activities: FBSM+
Hair Length and Color: Red past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Beautiful face,beautiful tits, amazing ass. Perfect everything.
Recommendation: Yes
Donation?
Donation? Originally Posted by sophie17
I have been wanting to see her for a while, but the dang drive is over an hour for me. Smh
I have been wanting to see her for a while, but the dang drive is over an hour for me. Smh Originally Posted by lukin4luv

She will have incall in Frisco from time to time.
Glad to see you love Jewels as much as I do. She is amazing at what's she does. Lol. I also love doing what she wants. During one of my visits, she wanted to give me prostate workout. It was probably of the best things I ever did. Haha.
She will have incall in Frisco from time to time. Originally Posted by ScrewedUp29
Thanks. Will look for that opportunity.
She will have incall in Frisco from time to time. Originally Posted by ScrewedUp29
Hard to know whether it’s harder to get to Frisco or Ft. Worth. Maximum inconvenience either way. Google Maps say 41 minutes and 33 minutes. What ever happened to Dallas?
Cool! Nice review. Like to be on that pref list someday.
"What ever happened to Dallas?"

Ask your PD
Haven't been able to get verified by her. But will try again!
Wow
Soo, does anyone know the upgrade rates? I know it’s 220 in the door for the basics but if I want the whole deal what’s that gona cost me, or even just an L2. I know when you reach out they don’t necessarily like to disclose that but I don’t like to be surprised or show up with more than I need.
  • cy88
  • 08-12-2024, 11:12 AM
It's YMMV