Thinking of traveling

• Alli
  • 09-23-2011, 02:47 PM
Wanted to find out about cities where there may not a whole lot of providers of my ethnicity, but are desired?
Throwing out ideas of places i'd like to check out that don't usually have a huge amt of girls or if they do it isn't saturated with a lot of "brown girls" : Wyoming (Casper, Gilette), WI (Appleton, Green Bay), SD (Sioux Falls, Yankton), MN (St Cloud, Duluth) ND (Devils Lake, Grand Forks, Minot, Williston), Alaska (I said it lol ..... Anchorage, Fairbanks, Seward).
Throwing out ideas of places i'd like to check out that don't usually have a huge amt of girls or if they do it isn't saturated with a lot of "brown girls" : Wyoming (Casper, Gilette), WI (Appleton, Green Bay), SD (Sioux Falls, Yankton), MN (St Cloud, Duluth) ND (Devils Lake, Grand Forks, Minot, Williston), Alaska (I said it lol ..... Anchorage, Fairbanks, Seward). Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Better make this tour quickly before winter sets in.
For all those places? lol

I said I had interest dunno if I plan to make those stops this yr.
  • Alli
  • 09-25-2011, 11:26 PM
Throwing out ideas of places i'd like to check out that don't usually have a huge amt of girls or if they do it isn't saturated with a lot of "brown girls" : Wyoming (Casper, Gilette), WI (Appleton, Green Bay), SD (Sioux Falls, Yankton), MN (St Cloud, Duluth) ND (Devils Lake, Grand Forks, Minot, Williston), Alaska (I said it lol ..... Anchorage, Fairbanks, Seward). Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA

Thanks, I really appreciate it. Even with my new pics and excellent reviews, Houston just isn't cutting for me. Very discouraging....
I live in DC and get those moments.... sometimes you have to move around for a little while... trust me I get it.
check out maybe west Tex , Okc ,Tulsa
I've been told OKC is more saturated than Tulsa and business in Tulsa is usually better but both those are good rec's.
Alli,
The new pics are HOT. Consider the Carolinas, please...Charlotte, Columbia, Greenville. Augusta & ATL could work on that route too.