URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...iet-47625.html
City: Frisco and Addison
State: Texas
Address: Legacy Dr. | Frisco
Activities: Deceit only.
Hair Length and Color: Medium, Dark.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Light skin, bottom heavy, about 180lbs+, small tits.
Recommendation: No
Flip the script on her, call Frisco PD. Pay her with marked bills. It worked for me.
Flip the script on her, call Frisco PD. Pay her with marked bills. It worked for me. Originally Posted by amp2015
haha, touche.
But, she is very cunning and could possibly be preared for that scenario.
You are defintely smart, nice job.
Hmmm same broad got you twice? Fool me once, something something... Sorry the same girl did you dirty twice but #2 is strictly on you biggun (no pun)
How you let her get you twice bruh… I would said fuck off when I noticed it was the same chick.
Gotta be more careful in your research. Both reviews you have done you can look at ads and tell right away those are not real pics. Google Brittany Renner and Bernice Burgos. These are the two girls pics being used in those fake ads.
Flip the script on her, call Frisco PD. Pay her with marked bills. It worked for me. Originally Posted by amp2015
Lol DM me about me, I’d def like to hear how this works
Hmmm same broad got you twice? Fool me once, something something... Sorry the same girl did you dirty twice but #2 is strictly on you biggun (no pun) Originally Posted by lngtalltxn
I’m hoping OP is saying this has happened to him twice (but different chicks).
  • BLM69
  • 04-09-2024, 11:35 PM
Always call LE on scammers and tell the front desk also, LE would live to see what's in that incall
Always call LE on scammers and tell the front desk also, LE would live to see what's in that incall Originally Posted by BLM69

Call the law when you get scammed by a whore?! Really? Did I just totally bite hook, line and sinker?

Maybe you should call the
Better Business Bureau. Get her ranking removed.
  • BLM69
  • 04-10-2024, 10:24 AM

Call the law when you get scammed by a whore?! Really? Did I just totally bite hook, line and sinker? Originally Posted by lngtalltxn

Let's encourage it to continue getting guys robbed and protect the pimps then, these whores will continue to setting guys up, maybe we can just talk about it after the fact and console each other with Internet hugs. I'm not talking about snitching on ones that give bad service, I'm talking about the ones that set you up to get robbed
This one is on you, you should of done a reverse image look.

That girl is Brittany Renner, she's an influencer and a baby mama to PJ Washington of the Mavs. Her ig is bundleofbrittany.

Let's encourage it to continue getting guys robbed and protect the pimps then, these whores will continue to setting guys up, maybe we can just talk about it after the fact and console each other with Internet hugs. I'm not talking about snitching on ones that give bad service, I'm talking about the ones that set you up to get robbed Originally Posted by BLM69
I understand what you mean man. I didn't post the gif to offend. Just to coax out a laugh. But in all seriousness how exactly does one involve the law when it comes to getting set up and rolled/scammed by a whore and her pimp? That's like calling the law and telling them "hey my weed man just shorted me a couple grams on my half oz of chronic" know what I mean?
  • BLM69
  • 04-10-2024, 04:34 PM
I understand what you mean man. I didn't post the gif to offend. Just to coax out a laugh. But in all seriousness how exactly does one involve the law when it comes to getting set up and rolled/scammed by a whore and her pimp? That's like calling the law and telling them "hey my weed man just shorted me a couple grams on my half oz of chronic" know what I mean? Originally Posted by lngtalltxn
You don't have to incriminate yourself, just say you were there for a massage and there's a guy with a gun and unmentionables in the room to the front desk and drop a dime and call the police from somewhere else, the hassle that they will go though will be bigger that they took from you.

That or play hard ball and play fire with fire, you gotta do whatever is on your comfort level, I'm single and don't give a F, if you're married with kids then you gotta think twice