URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...out-29167.html
City: Bedford
State: Texas
Address: HEB/Bedford
Activities: FBSM, L2
Hair Length and Color: Long Black had to tie it up and was still long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short, nice Milf body. A small bit of baby damage that you can only see when up close and personal.
Recommendation: Yes
Interesting. She’s late 20s and Hispanic.
Interesting. She’s late 20s and Hispanic. Originally Posted by DirtyDog2022
Hispanic. I can see it. Late 20's I don't think so. But It's not like I asked her for an ID. Just going off of what I saw and body. Chest up was still tight but has had work done. Below the chest skin is a bit loose for a 20 year old. But again I did not ask for an ID so
Hispanic. I can see it. Late 20's I don't think so. But It's not like I asked her for an ID. Just going off of what I saw and body. Chest up was still tight but has had work done. Below the chest skin is a bit loose for a 20 year old. But again I did not ask for an ID so Originally Posted by Bigdaddykane24

Im guessing she had weight loss surgery or something. Few years ago when I saw her a few times she was large and photoshopped all her pics and was NEVER made up. Maybe a year or two ago I noticed she upped her rates and the reviews now seem like she is no longer big and actually takes time to get made up now. I may have to re visit now. She was always very skilled with her mouth.
She’s gotten work done within the last year and she’s definitely a mom. But a true MILF. She used to go by Josie I believe. A good consistent hot Latina