Rudy calls Biden “trailer trash little creep”

Below is what took place. Poor Rudy. He should get some points for this.

Rudy attacked WABC radio station for firing him on Friday and is accusing it of axeing him to appease “trailer trash little creep” Joe Biden.

He claimed the owner was attempting to keep him from “telling the truth” about the “stolen” 2020 presidential election.

“Biden began as a trailer trash little creep taking little bits with his scummy little brothers. And now he’s a world-class thief. Somehow, strangely, he’s president of the United States.”

The radio station advised Rudy was fired because he had failed to comply with the station’s policy around the election. He also said the former mayor had been given repeated warnings before being ousted.

“We’re not going to talk about fallacies of the November 2020 election,” “We warned him once. We warned him twice. And I get a text from him last night, and I get a text from him this morning, that he refuses not to talk about it.”
He’s a psycho, just like his fellow drag queen blow buddy.
Dark Brandon's reach is far and wide with great great powers. The most power ever I've been told by people. Really really really smart people.

Just remember that bankrupt rudy
Comparing Biden to “trailer trash creeps” is an insult to trailer trash creeps.
Actually, it is an insult to the institution of the presidency.

Comments like these degrade America around the world. Rudy should have more decency than this.

Full tilt on display.....because he couldn't shut up about the 2020 election, and kept on spewing false information.
Something happened to Rudy. He was a crusader as mayor. Now.......?

Rudy comparing FJB to trailer trash little creeps makes creepy little trailer trash look bad. Rudy should know better.

Though I do see the resemblance:

I would rather have him in the trailer park than the trouble making people he has scare down. Sorry if look at anyone who doing doing anything you can't "stay in restricted sight" you label a creepy. That makes Rudy a criminal??????????
Something happened to Rudy. He was a crusader as mayor. Now.......?

Originally Posted by VitaMan

Old age old age next he be voting as a dead guy.
If Rudy can say things like this, what is the appropriate thing to call Rudy ?
Actually, it is an insult to the institution of the presidency.

Comments like these degrade America around the world. Rudy should have more decency than this.

Full tilt on display.....because he couldn't shut up about the 2020 election, and kept on spewing false information. Originally Posted by VitaMan
I much prefer old, stupid, naive, inept, lying, corrupt piece of shit.
The entire World knows it.
Thank you for providing a great description of Rudy
The real cause of Rudy's madness ?

• 500sl
  • 05-18-2024, 06:56 AM
Rudy needs to run for President. He cleaned up New York City, maybe he can save America.
I much prefer old, stupid, naive, inept, lying, corrupt piece of shit.
The entire World knows it. Originally Posted by Jackie S
The entire world knows that Trump and his mouth breathing mob is the greatest threat to progress in since the rise of Fascism.

You repeat the same stuff over and over and over and over.

You’ve also deny the moon landing and bought into QAnonsense.

Who knows what?