Forgot the name of tattoed chick in Destin, is she back

She has gone by a number of names, but reports are that she does take appointments and is very reliable.
Ha damn

Vanessa ink aka juicy jessicarabbit
  • V31L
  • 05-18-2024, 09:48 PM
so she is legit. I know there were some posts that was thought to be a scammer using her photos.
I have tried so hard to set up a date with VI since her return. I’ve had absolutely no luck. A couple of times I thought I was in there. Then she went silent on me.
She's asking for deposits now. Tried to set something up with her a little while back. Almost gave her the deposit because I had seen her a few times before she took off. She ghosted me when we were supposed to have our appointment. Luckily I never gave her the deposit. Some people say they have had better luck. I'm not going to trust her at this point. Somebody else said she turned them away when they got to her place and told them to reschedule. She doesn't seem reliable to me any more.
Waste of time....PERIOD.
Considering she had accounts on here she'd use to post reviews and read the men's lounge, I never trusted any reviews of her before she "retired"
I don't understand what you are saying, WB, do you think some or many of her reviews were fake?
I have seen way too many reviews of this provider to believe that some aren't legitimate, I could certainly list quite a few reviewers that I believe are reputable... they seem to remain silent in all of this, I'm wondering why...
something just doesn't add up to me...
as for me, she was always just too intimidating and too far away for me to take a shot at. I did travel to the area and saw some of the talent available at the time... but never her.
I have seen way too many reviews of this provider to believe that some aren't legitimate, I could certainly list quite a few reviewers that I believe are reputable... they seem to remain silent in all of this, I'm wondering why...
something just doesn't add up to me...
as for me, she was always just too intimidating and too far away for me to take a shot at. I did travel to the area and saw some of the talent available at the time... but never her. Originally Posted by Spinner fan
I've seen her as Vanessa Ink a few times in the past, not sure if I reviewed her or not as my experience was much like all of her other reviews at that time. I haven't attempted to reach out to her, and not sure if I will as I'm not doing much in the area right now.... but I had a great time with her each time!!!
I've seen and reviewed her previously as Vanessa and had an amazing time. I've seen her once as Jessie, and also had a great time. She didn't request a deposit from me. I will probably see her again when I am able.
Spinner - she is a unique personality as many have included in their reviews. She loves animals and her craft. She's always been an absolute professional and good time. The only way you'll find out is to call her.
I saw her several times before she left. Always had a good time. I am no longer active in the hobby. Everything has gotten too crazy for me. I had talked with her since she as been back and she asked me to visit but I declined. Bidenomics have increased prices to much.
If you’re lucky enough to get a chance to see her, eat plenty of pineapple before the appointment! She will be very appreciative!