URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/beaum...-/888032845678
City: Beaumont
State: Texas
Address: I 10
Activities: Complete gfe like we were married
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Just like her picture but the camera adds 20 pounds she’s much more petite in person
Recommendation: Yes
I saw lucky again today and she offered me a huge discount and said she needed to buy a car. Bbfs definitely on the table but it’s a little bit more and she asked me to post her new number it’s 9154740538
I just spoke with lucky and she said she never asked that number be posted. She asked to not be called or messaged on that new number. Her old number 409-666-4420 os still working
I can no longer recommend Lucky she did me so dirty . She asked me if I could pay her 100 more then I could come back on Saturday evening and see her again for free so I did . Then Saturday she wouldn’t answer her phone and i called her again today and still wouldn’t answer her phone so i called her from a different number and she answered. So once i caught her she told me to come on over so 10 minutes later I’m at her hotel and I text her and she said she was with someone else and I need to come back later . So I asked her why she would do that when she knew I was coming and she hung up and blocked me. So i said fuck it and I called her again from an app and then she told me that I could come on up and she would give me a blow job but she only used her hands anything else was going to be extra . While I was with her there was a knock on the door and she got up and went to the door and let some black guy in and they went into the bathroom together and I just pulled up my pants and got out of there. I went to my truck and I could see her door from my truck and I sat there and watched for a couple of minutes and he never came out . She’s definitely up to no good
Wow! That sucks. Thanks for the warning.
Well I asked her about the situation and she said it didn't happen. So it's a classic he said she said situation.
She said he was bothering her on her day off and told him in a mean way to stop and he said he was gonna ruin her. Again this is just the other side of the story. Take it for what it is
Yes, and the same guy that posted her personal number And tried to claim that she told him to do it. She may be playing both sides, but when I spoke to her, she blatantly told him do not post that number.
Yeah I posted her other number because she said that her app wasn’t working but then she figured it out and I posted another message asking the mods to take down the post and then it was the next day after i fronted her some money I was supposed to see her and she decided to steal the money instead of making good on the arrangement. So I don’t care about her or which side of the story you believe. Go see her if you want. Just don’t front her any money. I learned my lesson. Bbfs for everyone so take precautions if you decide to get some of that
Go ahead and send her a couple hundred dollars upfront. See what happens if you don’t take my word. I mean the pussy still good and she’s a pretty girl just don’t front her any money. One of my buddies went and saw her yesterday. He told me that she did something similar to him where she had him wait in the parking lot while she was with somebody else, but the girl so stupid she even tells you hey I’ve got somebody with me right now. You can come up in about 15 minutes when they’re gone nobody wants sloppy seconds. She’s too stupid to realize that she should say something like I’m gonna take a quick shower then I’ll be ready for you. And she still needs to wash her ass in between clients. There’s so much potential there But I think there’s some other shit going on
You do relieze most of this providers have a full schedule so either way you still getting somebodys sloppy seconds
None of this mattered to you before she stiffed you. You was recommending her to all of us. Now your warning us of other issues. Hopefully you learned a lesson about giving these girls money. Time to move on. The reviews say her service is good so I’m sure others will try her out. But most of us are smart enough with our money!
Oh the service is good and she’s very pretty. Just don’t front her any money is all I’m saying. I found out that the black guy was her baby daddy. He’s harmless doesn’t care what she does and doesn’t want any trouble. Found this out from a friend who has been seeing her for a while and knows her on a personal level . He even said don’t front her money she’s had burned him too and he’s friends with her
OP, you have a lot to learn.

Just don’t rent her a car