URL / Website: https://www.girlsoffices.com/new-mira
City: Denver
State: Colorado
Address: North DTC Area
Activities: Shower, see ROS
Hair Length and Color: Long, Blonde and streaked (dyed), not extensions
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: The pictures are her. At least the first one with her lying on a bed with a tan leather headboard is definitely her. Promise. She does vape, but she will ask if it is OK, and otherwise it's not obvious. She played modern American hip-hop music on her phone during our time together.

She is pretty, but not hot, IMO. Based on several things, I'm confident in my assessment of her age at 26-27. She has a bit of an under-bite and less than american-perfect teeth, and she doesn't smile as much as she should.

She is tall. She said 5'7" but might even be taller TBH. Slender but not athletic. Definitely a softness to her. Decent English, but quiet and a bit mumbled. Been in the US for 7-8 months she said. I think she's had some poor experiences - rude or unclean guys - or worse, based on some things she said.

Completely natural soft breasts that are probably C cup. No tattoos. Nice nails that she was boasting she did herself ... and rightly so, they were very well done.
Recommendation: Yes
  • Dab
  • 06-01-2024, 08:46 PM
Has anyone met Baby Hera? Couldn't find any reviews on her other than one on TER from a reviewer who has only reviewed GO girls.