URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/beaum...3/934665677998
City: Orange
State: Texas
Address: Bluebonnet near Walmart
Activities: Massage + Ros
Hair Length and Color: Black in a ponytail
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She is skinny nice tits but really skinny no ass. She looks old nothing like what I hear her described as in other reviews, teeth not very healthy and did I say she looked old AF.
Recommendation: Yes
Used to go to Panda, had a couple of pretty good encounters. Some that were just marginal. Went to this new location several weeks ago and probably saw the same woman you did, although she gave me a different name. Anyway, on that occasion the gal left the door open for quite a while even after I disrobed and there was a much younger, and more fit woman there. Naturally, I'm stuck with the old lady. Anyway, I've stopped at Asian Retreat in Port Arthur a couple of times in the last four months. (Btw, I'm bad about not reviewing each of my encounters.) Anyway, got the chunky older woman once. Her service was OK, but nothing to look at. Went back not long ago and got a smoking hot younger gal. I was 100% happy with her looks and service. I just got a text several days ago from the place in Orange that they have a new girl. Ha, "girl" could mean another skinny old 50 year old. I'm going to check it out again soon, but if there isn't someone reasonably young and attractive, I'm gonna leave. Maybe just go back to Port Arthur.
By the way, I doubt this place will be open long. Not a great neighborhood, (it's not dangerous,just a decaying area) but I bet neighbors will be complaining soon.