I'll help them dodge the coming draft....

• Tiny
  • 06-04-2024, 07:24 PM
BREAKING: Ukraine Strikes Russia With Western Weapons.. -NY TIMES

Kind of like this... Originally Posted by texassapper
Fuck! You should take a look at Jeffrey Sachs interview with Tucker Carlson in the Waco Kid's thread.
Fuck! You should take a look at Jeffrey Sachs interview with Tucker Carlson in the Waco Kid's thread. Originally Posted by Tiny
Watched it... nothing new in there to me,but it was interesting hearing it from someone that has personal knowledge of some of the key players.

The only hope the Biden regime has now of staying in office is to get the US involved on the ground in Ukraine in an open manner.

We already have ~hundreds of guys there.. they are just unofficial.

These fools will get us into a nuclear war...

** His interview with Erik Prince from Blackwater is way more interesting in my opinion. I'm going to look into acquiring a drone... seems like a good hobby and it will have plenty of future practical application.
I'm going to look into acquiring a drone... seems like a good hobby and it will have plenty of future practical application. Originally Posted by texassapper
Please elaborate.

Hoow well I remember the Viet Nam War era draft here in the USA. My number never did come up, but plenty of my friends were called.

For as divisive as the draft was though, think of how much sooner we would have left Afghanistan if er did still have the draft,

\And what about going into Iraq in the first place?
Hoow well I remember the Viet Nam War era draft here in the USA. My number never did come up, but plenty of my friends were called.

For as divisive as the draft was though, think of how much sooner we would have left Afghanistan if er did still have the draft,

\And what about going into Iraq in the first place? Originally Posted by ICU 812
Yeah that is a positive aspect, but I don't think the regimes plans are for just using them overseas.
[QUOTE=texassapper;1063512816]Yeah that is a positive aspect, but I don't think the regimes plans are for just using them overseas.

[=/QUOTE]

And that is one reason that elections matter. Only the House and Senate can change the fundamental laws that prohibit the use of military forces here at home. . . . and they are all elected.
Yeah that is a positive aspect, but I don't think the regimes plans are for just using them overseas. Originally Posted by texassapper
And that is one reason that elections matter. Only the House and Senate can change the fundamental laws that prohibit the use of military forces here at home. . . . and they are all elected.
Originally Posted by ICU 812
As if the regime gives two shits about the law. If they want to deploy 3rd ID to suppress rioting in Atlanta do you think the media is going to criticize the regime?

LOL...

We're way fcuking past that.
  • Tiny
  • 06-07-2024, 07:38 AM
Biden’s apologizing to Zelensky because Republicans held up aid to Ukraine:

https://apnews.com/article/russia-uk...6509d4e14b89b3

The AP article says some of the money will be used to reconstruct Ukraine’s electrical infrastructure. The country’s electricity generating capacity is half of what it was, and Russia could take it to “0” in a heartbeat. Rebuild it and Russia will wipe it out again. For that matter Russia could wipe out Ukraine in a heartbeat if it wanted. Russia has the largest nuclear arsenal in the world.

Ukraine doesn’t have a prayer of taking back all the area occupied by Russia. Furthermore, the people in Crimea and the Russian-speaking part of the Donbas that were separate from Ukraine in 2021 overwhelmingly wanted to be associated with Russia.

Putin wants to settle this along the current lines of control. Zelensky and the US and European neoconservatives though want to fight the war to the last Ukrainian.

Any US aid should come with strings attached, to end this senseless war.

Biden should be apologizing to the American people, not Zelensky, for wasting our tax dollars and enabling war.
BREAKING: Ukraine Strikes Russia With Western Weapons.. -NY TIMES

Kind of like this... Originally Posted by texassapper
I'm sure trump can provide enough "personal experience" examples to assist.