State: Missouri
Address: Main drag near tourist attraction
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Long, Black, Typical
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Angela is hot, nice natural C's, average body, small butt
Recommendation: Yes
Went there last week, got stuck with older lady again. Was ok but after I stopped at the restaurant next to it and grabbed lunch and saw sgf PD pull in next to 2 cars black tint all facing the amp. The PD left after 5 min then one younger guy got out of the car and got into the other with a camera in hand and stayed the whole time I was eating. Freaked me out!
Went there last week, got stuck with older lady again. Was ok but after I stopped at the restaurant next to it and grabbed lunch and saw sgf PD pull in next to 2 cars black tint all facing the amp. The PD left after 5 min then one younger guy got out of the car and got into the other with a camera in hand and stayed the whole time I was eating. Freaked me out! Originally Posted by Tigoldbittys
Good to know. I'm paranoid AF with all of my encounters. I wonder if they are trying to setup some kind of sting?
Not sure what was happening. I was hoping to go back and see Angela but yesterday when I called they said she is not there anymore.
Hmmmm yeah very interesting, I heard she was gone also. Something happened. I'm going to stay away.