Ruby?

Does anyone have info is Ruby at AS, angel who had been at KFest?

Thanks
Good question TSG. I was wondering the same thing.
Originally Posted by TheTopG655
Originally Posted by 2balls75
Does anyone have info is Ruby at AS, angel who had been at KFest?

Thanks Originally Posted by TopSprinGester100
I thought open acts of promotion and pimping was against the rules? This is just a post to promote AS Ruby...
I thought open acts of promotion and pimping was against the rules? This is just a post to promote AS Ruby... Originally Posted by 100PercentMaximumNoChill
Originally Posted by 100PercentMaximumNoChill
OP, i’ll try to find some info out for you. Definitely not a promotional question not even any reviews of her yet.
Probably because Ruby at Asian stars business is slow and ya'll decided to coordinate a promotion post for her business. Disgusting.
Fellas, chill lol. Ruby isn’t even all that pretty and her pics are pixelated. Meaning dated, older provider
Fellas, chill lol. Ruby isn’t even all that pretty and her pics are pixelated. Meaning dated, older provider Originally Posted by LoneStar41
Thank you for the information LoneStar and staying on topic. Do you know if Ruby is Angel from Kfest since that was the op’s original question?
OP, i’ll try to find some info out for you. Definitely not a promotional question not even any reviews of her yet. Originally Posted by 2balls75
Thanks 2balls75 the information would be appreciated. How is asking a question about a lady considered promoting her?