Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage only. No extras
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, short
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Average body, nasty yellow teeth
Recommendation: No
Don't expect credit... I was at the same place with the same experience and was told no credit cause you should have known this was a no action location.
It's insane. You try and help each other out by giving a heads to avoid a place because you took the bullet for everyone else and you get told too bad no credit for you. What do they consider service? She did give me a massage but there was nothing else so I left early
last time i was here the massage was quite enjoyable. very relaxing. no extras, just relaxing.
Yeah I put a wrong date on an encounter one time last month noticed after I submitted it and mods wouldn't change date and give credit for it. It's a moving goal post here
This is the main reason I rarely post anything. I could have posted hundreds of reports and saved guys a ton of money and also referred some great encounters that would have blown your mind. It's stuff like this that keep guys from posting more encounters
If they gave premium credit for nothing happening then there would be no reason for anyone ot pay for it. just review massage envy and say nothing happened. That is how it was explained to me.
it would be easy for the mods to find if a place had been reviewed before with nothing happening. give credit to the first person, and none to others. refer to original thread when it happens. better policy. so they lose out on a very small amount of cash once, while their database grows.