URL / Website: https://thechristinaexperience.nl/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Near Galleria
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Brunette past shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: The stats are accurate 5'2, 125 lb.
Kind of slender figure. BUT beware pics are VERY old and taken by a photographer who knows his job very well.
Recommendation: No
  • jan-w
  • 06-19-2024, 12:39 AM
How dare you!
Nah, just kidding. If this is how you felt about the session, so be it. That's what reviews are for. Everyone should give an honest opinion on their reviews.
Thanks for the honest review, always curious about her but this makes me want to stay far away
Appreciate your opinion but I don’t think your review will hurt her in that if you like to suck toes - you are a freak and we immediately dismiss some of what you say. Her preferred pictures say 2023 so no deception there on her part. To each his own, good hunting.
  • cy88
  • 06-19-2024, 06:29 AM
nice honesty

IT is his review and done nicely.
Thank you for posting an honest review of YOUR experience. In this hobby, it's always YMMV and you posted what you thought of the"experience".

I have seen Christina many, many times and I have not had any of the restrictions you mentioned enforced during my sessions with her. Again, YMMV.

She is the consummate pro with regard to TCB and her coms are always on point and timely.

You are correct about her photos being professionally taken and "doctored". Professional photoshoots are expensive and they are always manipulated by the photographer to make the model look as inviting as possible. Christina's photos were given the same treatment. When I consider a provider I haven't seen before, I always look for ads with at least a selfie or two to go along with any professional photos that are in the ad. If there are no selfies in the ad, after screening, I will usually ask for a recent selfie just to verify the providers current look. You might want to try that with your next pursuit.

Again, thank you for your honest review. Christina doesn't usually get a "not recommended" from her clients. You may be an Army of One. LOL
The Op's review is his experience and I respect that and not going to come out with the old, "she was great for me" post to distract from his experience.

I have been seeing CT off and on since she started in the providing business and will probably see her for sessions until she hangs it up. She is one of the most consummate professionals in the provider industry. There is no YMMV in her sessions either, it is the same for ALL her clients she sees as far as what she does and does not do/allow you to do.

It does not matter who the provider is and although it is the same lady, the one you see naked in BCD is never going to the one in the pics off her ads, website or even in selfies with clothes on she sends you, which is why when this site allowed guys to take pre-session pics of the provider, I did them in just about all my reviews.

OP, you wrote the review I never wanted to, but should have. She is a sweet girl, but just not to my taste when I saw her in person. Before seeing her I had been spoiled for close to a year by studio K-girls, but thought, let's give her a shot since our schedules finally lined up. It was a one and done for me. Just not my type anymore. If I had met her earlier in my adventures maybe. But seeing her after being in the hobby for a while, she's just not for me. So I completely understand and believe your review. And while I hate to use the word deceiving, even her 2023 pictures are. In comparison, her and the studio k-girls have great PSers.
I like the Selfie idea... At least after verification, the provider owe us that much before meeting.

They always doctor the photos and I normally used to check their onlyfans / twitter pages (if any) etc. looking for some recent photos and videos (never used to ask selfies). Many times the provider is much better than the photos. Other times the photos are great if professionally taken, but the provider is very close too. In her case, then moment I walked in to the room I felt there is a good difference between the person and photos (not only in face, but overall)

Thank you for posting an honest review of YOUR experience. In this hobby, it's always YMMV and you posted what you thought of the"experience".

I have seen Christina many, many times and I have not had any of the restrictions you mentioned enforced during my sessions with her. Again, YMMV.

She is the consummate pro with regard to TCB and her coms are always on point and timely.

You are correct about her photos being professionally taken and "doctored". Professional photoshoots are expensive and they are always manipulated by the photographer to make the model look as inviting as possible. Christina's photos were given the same treatment. When I consider a provider I haven't seen before, I always look for ads with at least a selfie or two to go along with any professional photos that are in the ad. If there are no selfies in the ad, after screening, I will usually ask for a recent selfie just to verify the providers current look. You might want to try that with your next pursuit.

Again, thank you for your honest review. Christina doesn't usually get a "not recommended" from her clients. You may be an Army of One. LOL Originally Posted by Yesyes36
Totally agree with you on this!!! It was certainly "one and done". I decided that the moment I left the room...

OP, you wrote the review I never wanted to, but should have. She is a sweet girl, but just not to my taste when I saw her in person. Before seeing her I had been spoiled for close to a year by studio K-girls, but thought, let's give her a shot since our schedules finally lined up. It was a one and done for me. Just not my type anymore. If I had met her earlier in my adventures maybe. But seeing her after being in the hobby for a while, she's just not for me. So I completely understand and believe your review. And while I hate to use the word deceiving, even her 2023 pictures are. In comparison, her and the studio k-girls have great PSers. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
I had a good experience like Wile E. Coyote. Never tried to fool with her feet. I saw her several years ago, and if the pics were t representative, I didn’t notice. No great IOP but very serviceable. Contrary to Wile, I thought she was pretty good at conversation. But every visit is different. And providers change over time. Glad you posted your experience.