CNN Contacts Social Media Companies to Censor Conservative Media During Live Presidential Debate

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...panies-censor/

Why are Democrats scared of conservative media debate opinion?

Why are Democrats scared of conservative media debate opinion? Originally Posted by HoHound
This article is definitely slanted. CNN is protecting its broadcast rights. I’m guessing this Tim Pool doesn’t want to pay to rebroadcast the debate.

This article appears to be click bait.
He doesn’t need the live video to fact check the debate as he claims.
Good grief.
Ditto what txdot said
The operatice slogan for the progressive left seems to be, "Whatever it tsakes!" or "The end justifies the means."

aparently CNN doesn't put much stocck in the principles of the Firt Amendment unless it only applies to them.

The Democrsts are scard to death of losing this election.
BTW: Fox is claiming that they will be simulcasting the debate in real time.

Why are Democrats scared of conservative media debate opinion? Originally Posted by HoHound
This article is definitely slanted. CNN is protecting its broadcast rights. I’m guessing this Tim Pool doesn’t want to pay to rebroadcast the debate.

He doesn’t need the live video to fact check the debate as he claims. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Of course it's clickbait. You can be sure this forum was just a single stop as the OP forwarded out everywhere they have an account. And it follows the rightard method of turning everything into a contextless, feeble minded question meant to stop anyone from actually learning more.

Good grief.
Ditto what txdot said Originally Posted by winn dixie
completely useless information from an incredibly useless website

He doesn’t need the live video to fact check the debate as he claims. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
The article specifically states it is silencing independent Media in order to Control The Narrative. That's what it is all about in modern politics is Narratives. CNN wants to make sure no conservative alternative Media can comment on the debate in real time to viewers because it will interfere with the Narrative. The Narrative is very important to these assholes. CNN's little tactic has nothing to do with protecting their Broadcast rights it's about protecting the Narrative. Ok, got it.
CNN said they are going to have a 1 to 2 minutes delay on the broadcast. It's not enough that the moderators are in the Democrats pocket they get to edit out when Joe slips and slumps.
They say not true, but did move WH press Corp across street to "prepare for an anticipated medical emergency". Is da Go-Jo gonna blow?

CNN said they are going to have a 1 to 2 minutes delay on the broadcast. It's not enough that the moderators are in the Democrats pocket they get to edit out when Joe slips and slumps. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Turns out The US Border Patrol was an early fact checker.
No support for Biden, ever and never.
Turns out The US Border Patrol was an early fact checker.
No support for Biden, ever and never. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Nothing like hearing from those who actually know what they’re talking about.