Encounter: ***** is a ripoff artist

User ID: -
Date: 7/1/24
Name: ****** (Staff edit)
Phone: 4126224621
Email Address: unknown
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/pitts...w/085420015338
City: Pittsburgh/west Mifflin
State: Pennsylvania
Address: West Mifflin
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: None. Given fake address
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: long brunette according to pics
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Not much to say as never met
Recommendation: No
Don't ever pay a deposit
Yeah, I know. Stupid move by moi.
Moved to coed
Honestly this one sucks. I reviewed not that long ago. Had a cardate and after 4 minutes she stopped to go inside and get some "wipies." She then texted an excuse her mom was stopping by. At midnight lol.
this 0ne is a piece of shit..
Even if you end up seeing her, the head is mid and she will blow up your phone for months.
Don't ever pay a deposit Originally Posted by bigguyt
Let me fix this for you. Don't ever pay sketchy people deposits/retainers.

I've been around over 15 years, I've never stolen a deposit(retainer). I've required them for going on 5 years. No retainer no date. I'm not hurting for work by any means. The sec joe blow declines screening and/or a retainer (extremely rare occasion) there's another in line who will.
Do your research before sending money to anyone.
  • Mplay
  • Yesterday, 08:16 AM
Nm

I've been around over 15 years, I've never stolen a deposit(retainer). I've required them for going on 5 years. No retainer no date. I'm not hurting for work by any means. The sec joe blow declines screening and/or a retainer (extremely rare occasion) there's another in line who will.
Do your research before sending money to anyone. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
No correction needed
There should be no need to ever pre-pay. I totally understand where Lexxxy or any provider would be mad with no shows but the providers also need to understand that many, many providers are scamming us with this method.

If a guy no shows, the girl has the option to never see him again. If the girl steals the guys deposit it's money he will never see and hopefully he will let all of us know which would do more harm to the girl. Deposit's are not a win-win they are the exact opposite.
Agree 100 percent w painted
Agree 100 percent w painted Originally Posted by nomad1000!
That makes 3 of us

Do your research before sending money to anyone. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Let me fix this for you. Don't ever pay any prostitute deposits/retainers.