Thai Lita - another new girl with Jojo

Since Hana Foot was close to that Latina MP where I went to, I stopped by to say hello to Jojo. Jojo immediately brought out her new girl Lita and literally asked me to do her. I made my excuses about being very busy, was just passing by, blah, blah. Did not tell her that junior had just emptied himself at another MP. I hugged Lita and checked her out with my hands if you know what I mean. Promised Jojo I will return early next week. And as if to remind me what I was missing, she later texted me some sexy pictures of Lita and asked me to "cum soon". Anyone interested text Jojo at 469-677-4153.
It could help if you would tell us what Lita looked like.
And pics, send pics! Haha
It could help if you would tell us what Lita looked like. Originally Posted by Soccerjunky
She would be around 28-30, medium build, about the same height as Jojo 5'2. Roundish face, smooth fair skin, typical Thai black hair and eyes. Good size breasts c-cups possibly, nice grabable ass.
And pics, send pics! Haha Originally Posted by ParGolfer
Are we allowed to post pictures here? I don't want to get into trouble with the mods. And don't want to appear like a promoter.
So Jojo is throwing them out there like candy at a parade?
I’m fine with you being a promoter as long you post pics like with Lita haha
Originally Posted by txman123