Trumpf supports human sacrifices and cannabilism

The past week has seen trumpf at all new lows.
First a staged shooting where he sacrificed people for publicity sympathy and a prop on stage last night. Then went on to praise "the late GREAT HANNIBAL LECTRE"!
Whata guy! Then goes on to praise lil rocket man and a jihad extremist he met with in Afghanistan.
This is the maga messiah?
No denying what he said last night and many times before.
He worships putin and has praised Hitler for doing good things.

Wtf! It's all on record exactly the way he meant it.

And magas defend this beast? Smh
Are you smoking something weird?-
Are you smoking something weird?- Originally Posted by Cigarman1912

Little Winnie just throws shit on the wall to antagonize logical posters and to try to get someone to call him names so he can hit the rtm button to get them banned.

This post like most are sheer nonsense
Little Winnie just throws shit on the wall to antagonize logical posters and to try to get someone to call him names so he can hit the rtm button to get them banned.

This post like most are sheer nonsense Originally Posted by chizzy
Spam. But Biden did say his uncle was eaten by cannibals. Which was also nonsense.
Trumpf praising dictators is ok?
Trumpf mentioning lecture at all is nuts.
All outta trumpfs mouth.
No defense for his words!
Spam. But Biden did say his uncle was eaten by cannibals. Which was also nonsense. Originally Posted by bambino
So you agree trumpf bringing up lecture was nonsense.
I agree. But what's with trumpfs fetish about cannabilism?
Trumpf praising dictators is ok? Originally Posted by winn dixie
This is the biggest WTF of them all.

Look, I get it; trump voters like him because he hates all the same people they hate. His entire brand is built upon petty divisiveness, wah-wah grievances and hatred of "the other". It's disgusting and wrong, but it's very simple to understand.

But when he praises foreign dictators?? Megalomaniacs who starve and kill their own people for any reason they see fit? It's as unAmerican as it gets. And they don't utter a single word in protest against trump for it. They actually like it. They want him to abandon term limits and become King.

It's unAmerican to the core.
This is the biggest WTF of them all.

Look, I get it; trump voters like him because he hates all the same people they hate. His entire brand is built upon petty divisiveness, wah-wah grievances and hatred of "the other". It's disgusting and wrong, but it's very simple to understand.

But when he praises foreign dictators?? Megalomaniacs who starve and kill their own people for any reason they see fit? It's as unAmerican as it gets. And they don't utter a single word in protest against trump for it. They actually like it. They want him to abandon term limits and become King.

It's unAmerican to the core. Originally Posted by tommy156
Well said.
I'm very concerned about this new fascination with Hannibal lectre. What's that all about? And to praise him at his rnc speech? Very concerning.
Well said.
I'm very concerned about this new fascination with Hannibal lectre. What's that all about? And to praise him at his rnc speech? Very concerning. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Yeah, he's praising a fictional character, as if that means anything. Maybe donnie thinks Hannibal Lecter is real? Lol. I mean, hey, he also thought he could nuke a hurricane, windmills cause cancer and injecting bleach cures Covid. He probably thinks Hannibal is a real guy.
... WINNING! ...

... Trump DOES fancy one sacrifice - Joe Biden's sacrifice
in handing back the Presidency... Thanks, Joe! ...

#### Salty
Hannibal Lecter ate Biden’s uncle!

Yeah, that’s the ticket!!!!!
Yeah I mean sacrificing people to have a prop on stage is sick. Then, in the same speech , Applaud dictators fascists and a cannable. Just sick
This is maga!!!!!!!!
Thread is not about the shooting
Thread is not about the shooting Originally Posted by Dr-epg
Sacrifices is about the shooting. Its post number one sir.
Trumpf supports human sacrifices and cannabilism
The past week has seen trumpf at all new lows.
First a staged shooting where he sacrificed people

Reposting first part of thread. Clearly states topics