PAWG at 7Star

Left 7 Star satisfied after FS with Kehlani a gorgeous tatted white girl with colored eyes she was slim but thick with a perfect ass and huge tits started with a table shower and after drying off she rubbed me down in oil and let my hands rub her back down to grab her big ass while she stroked me before putting on a condom and sucking me with her DSLs i sat in the chair while she went to work gagging as deep throated me then i bent her over the table and gave her backshots i finished quickly cause her pussy had a death grip on my partner and had a sexy moan that brought me closer with each pump needless to say i will be back very soon!!
Anyone else wondering about this "review"??
Its kinda odd
No chit

I am the original SpursFan!

SF
Anyone else wondering about this "review"?? Originally Posted by Rangerrick74
Hey whether you visit or not is up to you im just new to this shit i dont even know how to check my inbox for messages still figuring out the dos and donts
No chit

I am the original SpursFan!

SF Originally Posted by SpursFan
Its san antonio bro we arent the only 2 spurs fans ��
I’m down for a pawg how much was donation
I second that how much was donation?
200 thats door fee and tip included also do yall know what happened to coco that sweet sexy 20 something year old with huge tits she was at a+ around December left to korea and moved to qq in april but shes been gone since i had her number but lost it when i accidentally deleted our chat without saving her number she was amazing we would fuck then sit and talk about our lives tg then shes give me another bj no extra charge before time is up or yuki from asian7 a beautiful asian woman with huge tits and mimi from qq she was a nastyy girl I remember her dropping her dress with a smile for me soon as the door closed she had me sit in the chair while she kissed my legs then opened her pretty mouth wide while showing her throat throbbing i gave her 140 and she didnt even count it she just proceeded to spit on my dick and give me the sloppiest most memorable bj i ever received then turns around and bends over the table with one leg up for me to pound her pretty kitty before calling me her boyfriend and walking me out with a kiss goodbye
Ps my bad long ass reply im still new to this
Alot of this should be in private tags and not open info. When you reply touch the private button and then two tags that say private will open up. Type your message between those two. Also you really should hit new encounter and type it there. Even if you may be LE and coming off like you dont know any better. Still do it correctly. Have a great day
Next time hit the "NEW ENCOUNTER" Button and it will give you the review form to fill out.