Euphoric massage experience (Downtown Buffalo)

It may be a former massage spot relocating because I can't see any info on Google(aside from Craigslist)
  • mkp24
  • 07-29-2024, 11:40 AM
It is solo masseuse (black female) that does indeed offer extras. Highly recommend..
Thanks!
I miss Vanilla Strokes.
It is solo masseuse (black female) that does indeed offer extras. Highly recommend.. Originally Posted by mkp24
Thanks for the skinny also how is she body and lookwise if u had to describe her?
  • clmc
  • 07-29-2024, 05:00 PM
Yes, interested in her looks and age?
Pricing?
I’m betting that if you fellas reached out, was cordial with your initial requests (ie. how much for an hour massage just to start the discussion), I’m sure you would end up getting a couple pics if you requested them. Especially if you shared your pics (maybe a cock pic or two as well lol).
This maybe her comeback- the clean hands are a bit of a giveaway…
This could be Vanilla strokes. last time I saw her it was at a spa on Niagara Street. There are other therapists at the location too
What was vanilla strokes name?
  • kosti
  • 07-30-2024, 11:11 PM
How was the location and the spa?
location was good, place was clean and professional but somewhat intimate at the same time. Vanilla Strokes also goes by Lin Z. Very pretty black lady with quite a nice body if you dont mind curves
location was good, place was clean and professional but somewhat intimate at the same time. Vanilla Strokes also goes by Lin Z. Very pretty black lady with quite a nice body if you dont mind curves Originally Posted by stiffy67
Is Vanilla Strokes located on Harlem Road in Cheektowaga near Kensington Expressway??