Any Info on Hanna in Rochester from STG

Any information? Pictures look real with the obvious filter, probably not her but any information is greatly appreciated.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/roche...a/775751764430
My first thought when seeing this was "Hanna is still around?" Lol. The original Hanna was fantastic. Anyone know if shes still around ?
  • Fog01
  • 07-28-2024, 06:56 PM
She claims to be around Broad st. All I needed to know. 150qs+ Broad st= Nope.
Fog - you are correct. I've reached the point where I'm not putting myself in danger going to the hood for these providers. As soon as they say "off of Jay street" or "near Manhattan Square Park" or "Off Central Park" - it's a big fat no go.

Again ladies, get a room at a hotel in the burbs for $100 or less and you will make it up with the increased volume of business.
I would also like to know what happened to the Original Hanna of Roc?
I would also like to know what happened to the Original Hanna of Roc? Originally Posted by eduardocapetillo
Retired at least ten years ago.
Had a wonderful double with Hanna and Erica Hall!!!! Glad she retired and hope she is ok.
I miss Hanna, saw her many times, got to be friends outside the hobby. Had a duo with her and the late Miley. Needed Eli's wheelchair after a couple hours with them.
Hanna and Amber walked me to my car.
her clam bucket smelled likes a ...overflowin dumpster buts all be ...remembered withs fondness givens enough jimmie ...time
  • Eli
  • 08-13-2024, 10:07 AM
BD,

lol

Eli
I know the Hanna in the OP. Some girls convinced her to put up the ad to sell 'content only' but she figured out that none of the payment methods were in her name.I figured out a way to take the ad down for her.