Israel Kills Top Hamas Leader!

https://apnews.com/article/iran-hama...9de9650014b779

They took a page from Trump’s play book.

“Hey buddy, we know where you live, sleep good”

The only question that should be asked is……..”Next”
Good riddance!
Hamas reaction was practically a razzberry. They've had so many of their political heads knocked off that they don't care. They still have someone taking the job.
Some people are saying air strike some are saying it was a bomb smuggled into his residence.

Bomb Smuggled Into Tehran Guesthouse Months Ago Killed Hamas Leader.

Ismail Haniyeh, a top leader of Hamas, was assassinated on Wednesday by an explosive device covertly smuggled into the Tehran guesthouse where he was staying, according to seven Middle Eastern officials, including two Iranians, and an American official.

The bomb had been hidden approximately two months ago in the guesthouse, according to five of the Middle Eastern officials. The guesthouse is run and protected by the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps and is part of a large compound, known as Neshat, in an upscale neighborhood of northern Tehran.
https://www.nytimes.com/2024/08/01/w...iran-bomb.html

Will that make a difference in the response?
Some people are saying air strike some are saying it was a bomb smuggled into his residence.

Bomb Smuggled Into Tehran Guesthouse Months Ago Killed Hamas Leader.

Ismail Haniyeh, a top leader of Hamas, was assassinated on Wednesday by an explosive device covertly smuggled into the Tehran guesthouse where he was staying, according to seven Middle Eastern officials, including two Iranians, and an American official.

The bomb had been hidden approximately two months ago in the guesthouse, according to five of the Middle Eastern officials. The guesthouse is run and protected by the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps and is part of a large compound, known as Neshat, in an upscale neighborhood of northern Tehran.
https://www.nytimes.com/2024/08/01/w...iran-bomb.html

Will that make a difference in the response? Originally Posted by txdot-guy
I am not sure if it will affect Iran’s response.
The object is to make the top echelon in these Islamic Terror Organizations dead. If Israel can figure out a way to efficiently kill them, sooner or later the next guy in line might start to have second thoughts.
The LORD, to Israel:

“I will make you into a great nation,
and I will bless you;
I will make your name great,
and you will be a blessing.
I will bless those who bless you,
and whoever curses you I will curse;
and all peoples on earth
will be blessed through you.”

Carrier USS Abraham Lincoln Heads to Middle East as Iran Threatens Strikes Against Israel…
AUGUST 2, 2024 7:31 PM

We stand by Israel.
It must be hell to finally meet your 72 virgins and your dick has been blown off.
  • Brot
  • 08-11-2024, 06:40 AM
Meanwhile, some Israelies are taking this opportunity to expand their settlements into the West Bank displaying their reverence and appreciation to the natives for being repatriated.