URL / Website: https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2254273687
City: Gonzales
State: Louisiana
Address: Her incall
Activities: BBBJ, MPCFS, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Long past her shoulders and black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She looks like her pictures. She is a little thicker than the pictures let on but if you like how she looks in her pictures, you will like how she looks in person
Recommendation: Yes
User ID: NA
Date: 8/2025
Name: Nikki
Phone: 225-427-3687
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2254273687
City: Gonzales
State: Louisiana
Address: Her incall
Activities: BBBJ, MPCFS, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Long past her shoulders and black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She looks like her pictures. She is a little thicker than the pictures let on but if you like how she looks in her pictures, you will like how she looks in person
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by barfallonyou
FAKE
  • al504
  • 09-02-2024, 07:18 PM
why?
why? Originally Posted by al504
She sent an address for really rule area in St Amant girl was a no show.
That’s crazy, guy with 6 reviews, last one in 2017 calling BS on a guy with 61 reviews. Hmmm…
That’s crazy, guy with 6 reviews, last one in 2017 calling BS on a guy with 61 reviews. Hmmm… Originally Posted by bluebiker
Yep that is really smart keeping an accurate account of this type of hobby.
Saying fake implies the review of events didn't take place. I don't know you or anything about you. I only know the review on her by me was accurate. I think if you're going to accuse anyone of posting fake reviews you should have some facts on your side backing it up. And we both know you don't. Going by one of your replies, you had a negative experience with her which is a shame. That doesn't make my review fake. Perhaps make your own thread about your experience with her. If you read my review it's not all sunshine and rainbows about her. I ley it be known while she looks like her pictures she's thicker now than those pictures. And I also shared her communications are not good.
She was a no show just putting it out there so others don’t waste their time that’s all.
So make that statement instead of accusing me of writing a fake review. It's the same girl and we had 2 different experiences. It's not uncommon and I'm not surprised she no showed you. Your first reply was simply fake which is BS. Either just say she no showed you or make your own thread stating that.