URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-54735.html
City: Addison
State: Texas
Address: Midway & Trinity Mills
Activities: FBSM (see ROS)
Hair Length and Color: Long, sandy blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Her photos in the link are accurate. She is tiny (4'11"), with a pretty face, slim waste, flat stomach, soft and tan skin, C naturals, nice legs, and a cute derriere.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review SC. Although I don't see any previous reviews on her.

They say you're not supposed to repeat the content of the ROS in the public forum. Oh well.

I'll just say this: I paid what I wanted for what I got, and I got what I wanted and paid for. If you disagree with any of my decisions, monetary or otherwise, that is your genuine right, just as it is mine to be unconcerned if one disagrees.

Respectfully,

SJ
That was a nice read... glad both of you had fun. Money comes and goes... as long as more is coming in than going... and having fun along the way.

Thanks for sharing
Its your hard earned money. If you don't spend it someone else will gladly spend it for you after you're six feet below !!!!!
So true, amp2015! On occasion I've spent more for allegedly GFE providers and had a far less memorable experience for my money. At the same time, I've had great experiences at a lower price point, too. I think just illustrates that consenting adults will make their own economic choices, as they should in a free country.
Is she only L1 or L2 and L3 are provided?
Good info on the fake ads. I’ve been so confused with the 3 numbers I keep seeing for her. Sketched me out and prevented me from seeing her again.
What is rt and nt in her ad?
Regular and Nuru. Not real Nuru, but she does oil herself up and slide around on you.