Hair Length and Color: In a bun, dirty blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She’s 5’6”ish and fit. C cups and a nice ass
Recommendation: Yes
C'mon, man, you know better... where's the link, lol
https://skipthegames.com/posts/pensa...2/736422674114

https://skipthegames.com/posts/pensa...l/648932717487

for the longest time I thought this lady wasn't real. Amusing to hear that she is.

Her location always had a placeholder in it instead of something like "Pensacola" which I believe was the reason for me writing her off.
Nice find, SX
Holy shit, sorry about that, just trying to figure out how to create emojis, lol
I’ve spoke with her. Would love to know if she actually does Greek..
Ask her about bbbj while you're there, please
I guess I'm kinda getting the hang of emoji...
I went to see her and got robbed my fault for being a little naive but ymmv
Do tell… I didn’t get robbed, she seemed trustworthy and when she visited she was in a very vulnerable position.
  • M2003
  • 09-02-2024, 03:16 AM
you would think he would be more detailed of what happened
things happen so i didn't want to tarnish or put dirt on someone without atleast seeing if they would try to make it right but the nature of the hobby continues to teach me never to put anything past anyone
things happen so i didn't want to tarnish or put dirt on someone without atleast seeing if they would try to make it right but the nature of the hobby continues to teach me never to put anything past anyone Originally Posted by hankyp
could you just say in plain language what happened please
things happen so i didn't want to tarnish or put dirt on someone without atleast seeing if they would try to make it right but the nature of the hobby continues to teach me never to put anything past anyone Originally Posted by hankyp
Gun, knife, cash and dash, prepay scam? Do tell what we should look out for?

It’s more damaging to reputations, hers and yours, to just dangle something like this out there without details for other to see how to avoid being similarly impacted or give her the benefit of the doubt. Or are you just trying to ruin this girl?

Dude, you other got robbed or you didn't. There is no "making it right." If she robbed you, please let your fellow hobbyist know and what to look out for if they choose to take that chance.