Encounter: Rubi is fun

User ID: -
Date: 09/03/24
Name: Rubi
Phone: (850)280-1477
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/desti...e/298860757484
City: FWB
State: Florida
Address: Car Date
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: BBBJ, mish
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Red To her lower back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Shes about 5’5” pale with freckles not too much up top but nice pink nips and the carpet does match the drapes. It’s quite sexy. Couldn’t really tell but it seems she might have some vices.
Recommendation: Yes
Looks like a gal that used to advertise as ginger snap in fwb. I did a quick car date with her a few years back and she was very sweet, but seemed to be a bit loaded. Always said i would love to see her again if thats her. Bbbj or covered?
Bbbj
Saw Rubi this afternoon. To say she has issues is an understatement. She got in the car and was mumbling incoherently. After 2 minutes of this nonsense, I paid her to get out of my car. Hard Pass!
Life is tough for some folks. We do what we need to do, but we also have to accept the consequences of our decisions. I hope she is able to work through whatever is giving her issues. She looks sweet.
(Staff edit)Super sweet gal tho and really cute. Hopefully things work out for her.