Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Lean slender spinner
Recommendation: Yes
This Mod is refusing to give me credit for this post because I did not include any contact info. There literally is none. There is no phone number on Google. There was no phone number, website, or email info posted within the facility. Anyone have a suggestion of what I can provide to make this guy happy?
  • Taker
  • 09-06-2024, 02:46 PM
Phone number is 4127108688 as per the photos on the Google maps listing.
Thank you. I did not see this listed there. I appreciate the assist.

Mid - can you add 4127108688 as the phone number to this review?

Phone number is 4127108688 as per the photos on the Google maps listing. Originally Posted by Taker
Interesting that the phone number is so similar to Lotus, which is 412-710-8588. I wonder if they are run be the same team??? If not, it's certainly an interesting coincidence.
I currently do not have premium access. They do not have a website.
Now the mod is telling me that a Google search of this number brings up a robocaller.

It’s pretty frustrating to come here and share useful information with the community and have my review rejected because there literally is NO NUMBER to be currently found anywhere.

Phone number is 4127108688 as per the photos on the Google maps listing. Originally Posted by Taker

I currently do not have premium access. They do not have a website. Originally Posted by Bradshaw12
Originally Posted by TonySoprano412
Thank you. Lol, they are right next to my podiatrist's office. I appreciate the response.
I just made an appointment for tomorrow - phone number is legit. Spoke pretty good English.
Mod - see this comment below. Why are you having trouble confirming the validity of the number? Perhaps call the number and see what happens?

I just made an appointment for tomorrow - phone number is legit. Spoke pretty good English. Originally Posted by Bradshaw12
Sent you a PM Tony. Wondering about parking, etc. I'm very local to this AMP.