Generic Name, Great service (Lincoln)

3111 "O" Street, generic name "Asian Massage". I've been here 3 times, with success every time. Never ask for anything under an hour.
Staff is friendly, though I have to admit they were almost always 40+, skinny, not much meat to grab on to.
The massages themselves are fairly sub-par, nothing to write home about. Standard oil in a dimly lit room with the same relaxing music on loop. Everything seems clean and tidy. You'll be encouraged to pay in cash, which is what you should do.
Usually after they flip you over on to your back, work the limbs, they move their hand closer and closer until they squirt some oil into your hand and ecourage. I've never had an instance where they didnt also provide HJ until pop, but you may need to nudge a little. It's been $70 for the hour, with a 40-50 tip every time.
I don't know how to add the contact and loc info the way normal posts pop up...
on the 4th visit dont go to that AMP
Why not?
Many amps out there that provide HE vs DIY. Move on and don't look back, next. Trust me they don't remember you unless you have their personal digits. Your just a jawn to them with $'s in your pocket.
OMFG, The typo changed the entire meaning of my review. I don't know how to edit but I didn't mean they did NOT provide HE. They DID every one of the 3 visits. Apologies that must be my fat fingers.
I've been to almost every other one in Linc, that's the only one that consistently provided.
Check out a plus massage on 55th and O. Best one in town, bring extra cash and ask for Selina.
I smell a rat. 11 years and 4 posts, yeah, I’m gonna believe everything you say.
I just saw that A+ opened up on O. That's one I haven't tried. My luck has been minimal with the rest, and honestly it looks like the same women are rotated through most of them. For example, I saw The same lady at Jasmin, Asian (by Woods Park), AND H Massage.

I've never been able to request a girl by name before. Easy to to do at A+?

And get your smell checked Gizmo. Just because I haven't been frequenting AMPs until this year doesn't mean I'm a rat. I signed up for Eccie to look at provider reviews when I used to live in NY.
Just fyi, if you find a good one and wrote about it, I guarantee it will be gone by the end of the week… it’s happened before and it will happen again
You mean a good AMP will be gone by the end of the week? The one I had luck at is still there, and has been since my first visit like a year ago