URL / Website: https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9lY2NpZS5uZXQv
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: car date in an empty lot off Central just east of Wolf rd
Activities: BBBJ, doggie, CIM
Hair Length and Color: dyed red, chin length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She's a big girl. Nothing like her online pics. I'd say around 5'8" or 5'10", easily 180, not nearly as svelte as her pics would suggest! Def qualifies as a BBW.
Recommendation: No
Oh damn dude, I’m sorry about this one. My apologies. Ugh!

I hear ya…

A few things...
-Normally guys don't put in reviews on SA/SB ladies without asking them, altho her wanting more clients I guess is roughly equivalent.

-Way too specific on location.

-Nowadays I too whatever opposite of limber is and want more comfort than a car date affords. Not to mention paranoia about safety or privacy. Don't know how you guys do it.
A few things...
-Normally guys don't put in reviews on SA/SB ladies without asking them, altho her wanting more clients I guess is roughly equivalent.

-Way too specific on location.

-Nowadays I too whatever opposite of limber is and want more comfort than a car date affords. Not to mention paranoia about safety or privacy. Don't know how you guys do it. Originally Posted by Tomb8871
Tomb - thank you for weighing in, not sure any of that is relevant as there is one additional review (to which you did not comment) and the location could be any one of HUNDREDS of locations. Reviews are to share our experiences, I appreciate your reviews as they provide insight into encounters that can help me make better decisions. I guess you're free to judge other's activity as you please but your judgemental commentary to my review is very likely not useful to anyone.
Tomb - thank you for weighing in, not sure any of that is relevant as there is one additional review (to which you did not comment) and the location could be any one of HUNDREDS of locations. Reviews are to share our experiences, I appreciate your reviews as they provide insight into encounters that can help me make better decisions. I guess you're free to judge other's activity as you please but your judgemental commentary to my review is very likely not useful to anyone. Originally Posted by Wiblet
Empty lot off Central just east of wolf road behind a warehouse??? Imagine a cruiser can find that in couple of minutes and perhaps they swing by for next week or two hopefully you or nobody else is partaking at that moment