After Trump Loses

What will the republicans do after Trump loses? I’m sure they’ll remain the party of no I’m sure but politically what will they to recover?

What will the Trumpers do? They aren't really republicans. They don't really have a viable political identity, so what will they do?

Will the republicans still be supplicants to Trump and be stuck with 4 long years of awaiting Trump to run for a 4th time because they can't move on to another viable Republican candidate?
Communism will take over.
Communism will take over. Originally Posted by farmstud60
Please explain how, and what specific communist policies will “take over.”

You just throw out scary words without knowing the first thing about their meaning.

Good MAGA!

Hahahahahahahahahahah
What will the republicans do after Trump loses? I’m sure they’ll remain the party of no I’m sure but politically what will they to recover?

What will the Trumpers do? They aren't really republicans. They don't really have a viable political identity, so what will they do?

Will the republicans still be supplicants to Trump and be stuck with 4 long years of awaiting Trump to run for a 4th time because they can't move on to another viable Republican candidate? Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Trump is 78 years old. I don't think he would try to run again in 4 years at 82 years old. The RHINO republicans will probably regain control of the republican party.
Trump is 78 years old. I don't think he would try to run again in 4 years at 82 years old. The RHINO republicans will probably regain control of the republican party. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Hope so. They at least care about the country and understand how to get things done with the other side.
Please explain how, and what specific communist policies will “take over.”

You just throw out scary words without knowing the first thing about their meaning.

Good MAGA!

Hahahahahahahahahahah Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

If Dems take over both houses of Congress. Green New Deal, Hillary Clinton wanting to prosecute free speech pretending it is misinformation. Biden/Harris already ignoring the rule of law as they won't stop trying to forgive student loan debt. Which basically just means paying off college professors to indoctrinate kids that Marxism Communism is good.
If Dems take over both houses of Congress. Green New Deal, Hillary Clinton wanting to prosecute free speech pretending it is misinformation. Biden/Harris already ignoring the rule of law as they won't stop trying to forgive student loan debt. Which basically just means paying off college professors to indoctrinate kids that Marxism Communism is good. Originally Posted by farmstud60

Hillary Clinton? Student loan forgiveness?

Dude, you’re flailing again.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Communism will take over. Originally Posted by farmstud60
As usual, incapable of articulating a sensible answer.
Trump is 78 years old. I don't think he would try to run again in 4 years at 82 years old. The RHINO republicans will probably regain control of the republican party. Originally Posted by adav8s28
I disagree on both counts. I suspect he and his sycophants will just claim he’s wise and that he didn’t lose the election. The Real Republicans a/k/a RINOs will still not have sway with the base so will remain on the outside looking in acting out of fear of revolt rather than taking their party back from the whack job conspiracy believers.