Kumalots gun “buy back” plan and knocking on doors.

Buy back? It was never yours to being with.

Some Libtards are in favor of taking all guns by going door to door. While your at it ask how they voted for.

Yet the same Libtards think it’s not reasonable to go door to door to deport illegal immigrants.

Say it with me Libtards….ILLEGAL immigrants.
Answer- "What are things a Nazi would say" .. let's try potpourri for 1000 Ken.

Kamala said multiple times, Dems are not coming for your guns. Immigrants still get a day in court,...unlike the round- up mentioned. I get the sarcasm, but not close to Accurate
Where is that plan? Let's see it.

And who is Kumalot?

Some Libtards are in favor of taking all guns by going door to door. While your at it ask how they voted for.

Yet the same Libtards think it’s not reasonable to go door to door to deport illegal immigrants.

Say it with me Libtards….ILLEGAL immigrants. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Buy back programs are stupid and are a giveaway to the firearms industry.

Harris has said that no one is coming for your guns. Despite what the conservative media says.

It’s not reasonable to go door to door looking for illegal immigrants.

Please stop using the word “libtard” or “Kumalot”. It just makes your post Trollish. It’s the worst kind of clickbait.
... What Kamala DID also say is that just because someone is
a legal gun owner - doesn't mean we won't come into your house
and make sure those guns are locked up safe.

... If she (and law enforcement) are planning to visit houses
to check on gun safety and what-not, they might wanna bring
detailed search warrants... Reckon because there aint enough
Court times available for the state to defend the many
lawsuits they will see.

... Good advice from yer Uncle Salty.

#### Salty

Say it with me Libtards….ILLEGAL immigrants. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Say it with me magat, asylum is a legal process.
Say it with me magat, asylum is a legal process. Originally Posted by royamcr

say this with me ... not everyone is entitled to the legal process of asylum
... What Kamala DID also say is that just because someone is
a legal gun owner - doesn't mean we won't come into your house
and make sure those guns are locked up safe.

... If she (and law enforcement) are planning to visit houses
to check on gun safety and what-not, they might wanna bring
detailed search warrants... Reckon because there aint enough
Court times available for the state to defend the many
lawsuits they will see.

... Good advice from yer Uncle Salty.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Salty,
You left out that valid probable cause is required to ask a Judge for a search warrant.

Kamala said multiple times, Dems are not coming for your guns. Immigrants still get a day in court,...unlike the round- up mentioned. I get the sarcasm, but not close to Accurate Originally Posted by eyecu2
She’s also said multiple times that she would, especially your AR15, despite herself owning a handgun which are the biggest killers of all guns. and believe me eventually they will come after you guns. . Immigrants will get their day in court? Yeah except 99% never show up at court because they’re too busy raping your daughters and pillaging OUR entitlements.

BTW “Ken” went to my alma mater and he says the question to your answer was… "What can be, unburdened by what has been."
Where is that plan? Let's see it.

And who is Kumalot? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Toss up between Bill Clinton and Kamala Harris. Some might include Willie Brown in that category. But for current references Kumalot is Kamala Harris. Im just assuming that big Willie tried to knock the bottom out of it in between her wrestling his dragon. Who knows? Willie Brown is proud of his poon and likes to brag about it. Ask him if she came alot?
Say it with me magat, asylum is a legal process. Originally Posted by royamcr
Yes but you actually have to go through the process and show up at court.

Say Polly want a cracker?

Please stop using the word “libtard” or “Kumalot”. It just makes your post Trollish. It’s the worst kind of clickbait. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

Im sorry, please dont cry. I didnt mean to hurt your little feelings..

Not all of us are as obtuse as those that say , half the country are fascist, nazis and racist. Or say “I can’t believe me missed” or “It was stagged”.

Not all of us are THAT refined. So Ill stick to “Libtards” and “Kumalot”..And B.O. for Barack Obama.

Kamala said multiple times, Dems are not coming for your guns. Immigrants still get a day in court,...unlike the round- up mentioned. I get the sarcasm, but not close to Accurate Originally Posted by eyecu2
She’s also said multiple times that she would, especially your AR15, despite herself owning a handgun which are the biggest killers of all guns. and believe me eventually they will come after you guns. . Immigrants will get their day in court? Yeah except 99% never show up at court because they’re too busy raping your daughters and pillaging OUR entitlements.

BTW “Ken” went to my alma mater and he says the question to your answer was… "What can be, unburdened by what has been." Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

exactly. so which liar is Harris? the liar or the liar?

bahahahahaaa
say this with me ... not everyone is entitled to the legal process of asylum Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That is to be decided by a judge in due process.
Yes but you actually have to go through the process and show up at court.

Say Polly want a cracker? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Not showing up in court would look very bad on their asylum request. It is very difficult to get asylum to start with. Up to 90% of claims are turned away and deported.