State: Iowa
Address: JC area hotel
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bbbj, daty, cfsmp, k9, Mish etc
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blond/brown below shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Looks like her pics, has new bolt ons so some fresh scars and sensitivity. Pretty face and a very nice person.
Still seems new to the game so a little quiet and not as engaging during activities but still a good experience.
Recommendation: Yes
Interesting. Discreet has always been reliable and both client and provider friendly. Do you know if she’ll be a regular in Des Moines?
She was just visiting, I didn't ask where she thought she'd land. I expect if you txt the number on her page the agency would let you know.
Thank you. Would love to see her some day.
Hope she doesn't have the same criteria as some other providers "Share your Phone number (no apps), OR, share your picture with 1 finger raised". Lol.
It's the same screening as Melanie or lauren so you aren't likely to get around that with her I'd expect.
She is a total smoke show!
If the screening is going to be the same, then Yes - you're right.
I would not be among her Client-List !
It's the same screening as Melanie or lauren so you aren't likely to get around that with her I'd expect. Originally Posted by mresallday
I found with Lauren and Melanie that since I had previously seen Adrian (all discreet girls), there was no screening. I would assume the same here.
Correct Allen - if you screen for one you screen for every gal is my understanding. the agency who does the screening not the individual ladies so they know who's been thru or not.
I really regret not seeing her hope she comes through again soon