Married, Divorced or Never-Married

I saw a post from a provider that said 90% of hobbyists are married. It got me wondering, answer the poll honestly and keep your status confidential if you'd like. Hobbyists only.
Most everyone I see over the age of 40 is in fact married, and I like it that way. Single guys take too many risks in this business because they don't have to worry about taking something home. The very few single men I have seen were all young professionals, and not serial hobbyists.

I don't think you'll get an honest account, but from 3 years providing and 2 running an agency, I can testify that 9 out of 10 are married and most are freaking Lawyers too ha ha.
I don't think you'll get an honest account, but from 3 years providing and 2 running an agency, I can testify that 9 out of 10 are married and most are freaking Lawyers too ha ha. Originally Posted by London Rayne
There does seem to be a lot of lawyering going on around here. Next time I can get a hold of my attorney I will accuse him of hanging out with hookers. I would say most are married. That's why most ladies stay busy during the day and I can never find one when I'm drunk and horny at 3am.
Widower. I have been for over 13 years.

Might be more of us than you think.
Divorced. Married 3 times. But the smartest guy you'll ever meet.
NO KIDS!!!
Billy
The Wildflower Group
Hmm, I don't know about that Billy. I would choose my child over a man any day.

Ha ha Simpleton...this is why I don't list a number on the net anymore. Drunk guys at 3 a.m. are trouble!
Hmm, I don't know about that Billy. I would choose my child over a man any day.

Ha ha Simpleton...this is why I don't list a number on the net anymore. Drunk guys at 3 a.m. are trouble! Originally Posted by London Rayne

I really like that you choose your child first over a man. I taught my daughter not to need any man but to rely on herself. The bad thing is she never listens to me. lol
I really like that you choose your child first over a man. I taught my daughter not to need any man but to rely on herself. The bad thing is she never listens to me. lol Originally Posted by burkalini
I'm pretty sure she meant she would "NOT" choose her child over a man. Just saying...
I really like that you choose your child first over a man. I taught my daughter not to need any man but to rely on herself. The bad thing is she never listens to me. lol Originally Posted by burkalini

But love comes first, it always has to come before a child. That doesn't mean the child gets abused. But it's second place (at best) by definition.
C,

That is not true. Maybe that is true with you but not to others.
A woman that puts a man/love before her child is an unfit mother. Period.

Anyways...back on topic, I don't care whether the guy is married or not. However, if he's super hot and
single like some of the guys I met in NYC ... makes for a good daydream and ego boost :-).
Getting back to the point - yes, clients can be married. But what we are, and what we attract at different times, can be very different.

Actually I've seen at least a couple of guys through their so-called 'marriages' (to me if you're messing around, you ain't married) and out the other side to their 'single' states.

Funnily enough I've had a fair number of lawyer clients too - we get on so well!
I'm pretty sure she meant she would "NOT" choose her child over a man. Just saying... Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I am completely confused now.
But love comes first, it always has to come before a child. That doesn't mean the child gets abused. But it's second place (at best) by definition. Originally Posted by Chloe Kensington
This could be a thread that sparks would fly. On most dating sites you find ladies who post on their ad that their children come first and would never choose a man over their children. Why post that? Why would any dude want to be second to her children who may be a huge pain in the ass. In a good relationship a person doesn't need to choose. It all works because they're a different type of love. Mother child love is different from the love of lovers.
  • Laz
  • 10-03-2011, 05:24 PM
For any decent parent the children always come first. Having a relationship with someone will only work if the children are never an issue and no choice has to be made.
While the child issue is important, it isn't what this thread is about. Let's stay on theme.

Some of us have wives who for good reason no longer have much libido. I hate to toss over a relationship because one component is lacking. I have tacit permission to play, but of course am very discrete.