Creative excuses to get away with hobbying...

Ok let us have it guys! What's the craziest excuse you have ever given to see a provider or for being home late?

Golf is a good one, but that's what they all use. The best excuse to be gone for like 5 hours and come home drunk ha ha.

Any funny, stupid, or just plain absurd things you have told your SO to get out of a jam...could be with a provider or civie girl. I just like the excuses.
My only excuse is to myself. Let's see shall I go out with one of the gals I date. I know there will be stories to hear. I know I will have to be on good behavior or shall I call up a provider,have her come over and not tell me any stories and fuck the shit out of me. Hmmm. Well anyway that's what I tell myself. Is it bad that I even talk to myself at all? See how you ladies fuck us up. lol
Well...they say you're not crazy if you talk to yourself, but if you answer yourself back. I'm certifiable lol.
Fuck Im guess I am one crazy motherfucker
The hardest thing to cover for me isn't time
--I'm a field tech; on call( yeah I do outcalls)
gets me all hours out of the house/sight.

It's the money. The SO's can be hawks with
statements and returns. That's where they
usually find evidence of you honeys.

To that end it's guns.
Most dames have no idea what they cost to
obtain, modify, maintain, register, license
where applicable. Plenty of wiggle room.
It's why my sig has Marilyn engraved on it.
An M4 named Michele, etc.

London is a name for an ACR.
Hmmm a gun lover from Texas. I will shut the fuck up now.
Anax, you're a genius. I'm stealing your idea.
Ok let us have it guys! What's the craziest excuse you have ever given to see a provider or for being home late? Originally Posted by London Rayne
I only hobby when I'm single, so it's never come up.
Anax, you're a genius. I'm stealing your idea. Originally Posted by JacobJ
I got the idea from a fellow coworker.
His styer aug 'Helen' made me a believer.

Need I mention the twice a month gun shows.
Sat and Sun all day.

This is my rifle
This is my gun
This ones for killing
London would be perfect for my AR, but it is taken. Let's see; Naomi, no. SNL, no. I've got it.....Pepper!
I only hobby when I'm single, so it's never come up. Originally Posted by Biomech
wtf??? thats wasting time and money that could be spent on a real date. i quit when im single...kinda

my most recent excuse was helping a friend move.
wtf??? thats wasting time and money that could be spent on a real date. i quit when im single...kinda

my most recent excuse was helping a friend move. Originally Posted by bubbaJay

That's funny.
ok, last time i was single i dated a provider...but still...
Golf story is risky as you have to talk about who you were with. Could blow up. Biking is better, and so far no one has complained about me showing up in biking shorts and pedal clips
I have never had a SO (significant other).I have been on a few dinner dates and some I thought went really well.During those short encounters I had found it difficult to fib about things , hence the providers.