Get your Popcorn Out!

Ok go to the kitchen, throw some popcorn in the microwave and come back and sit down and get ready to be entertained.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=301931
I couldn't get past the 1st post on that one EA.
...though i'm usually pretty well tipsy most of the time this was a very early am session and had not drank but a couple beers, so by no way shape or form was i inebriated and am absolutely dumb founded and what to do since i do not have any recollection of any of the time spent... whats even weirder is i have no recollection of the new review or any of the activities provided... Originally Posted by TiffanyTexas
I know I just threw up a pic but this is worth repeating
Good one EA.. I'm gonna save that one to read after lunch.
We don't have enough drama in Houston so you guys seek it out in other city forums?
OFS, we don't have no fun shit like that going on here.

Bitches blacking out during a session cause she is drunk first thing in the morning.

Dudes loaning money and demanding BBFS and shit..
I'm with OFS, i dont have enough time to get through all the houston forums in a day, much less go 2 other city formus 2 see whats going on!! lol

but that thread EA posted bout the drunk hooker is funny as hell!!! "i only had a couple of beers" 1st thing in the morning!!! DAMN LMAO
  • Rezo
  • 10-04-2011, 01:33 PM
  • Trey
  • 10-04-2011, 01:45 PM
We got enough issues here I agree, but that drunk lady is nuts I don't know why she would've even posted that. Well maybe one dumb turn deserves another.
There's a review link embedded in EA's thread - be sure to check it out also!!!
No ladies post around here anymore, I figured this was as good a thread to post on as any....
OFS, we don't have no fun shit like that going on here.

Bitches blacking out during a session cause she is drunk first thing in the morning.

Dudes loaning money and demanding BBFS and shit.. Originally Posted by Jack Flash
Oh that shit is going on here in Houston too just nobody is posting about it.....but give it a minute or two.
If you want a popcorn thread, you ought to post the BBFS thread that's going on up in Dallas. Names named, lists made etc.
Damn.........to hell with popcorn.......Need to fire up the pit and puts some ribs on............Damn!