Is It Cum?

After reading the thread on squirting, I'm wondering if men can do the same.

I was with a provider. She gave me DT, then on to FS, and back to a BJ. When she focused on my head, I had a small O and squirted a stream of clear, watery liquid all over her. And it wasn't a small spurt either. I mean a long stream that filled her mouth so much that she pulled off and I was still cumming/spurting, soaking her and the bed & floor. She continued sucking (she's a trooper) as I didn't lose my erection. A minute or so later, she focuses on the head, and it happens again. Just as much as the first time. I'm turned on and she doesn't seem to mind. This probably went on for 10 minutes. Every time she nibbled on the tip, I'd have a small O and shoot a stream of liquid. I probably had 6 or 7 of theses and shot well over a cup of fluid. My legs were shaking and weak. In the end, she was nibbling on my head and there was nothing left. I felt the convulsions, but there was nothing left. And I was still semi-erect. Her face & hair and the floor were soaked. It didn't feel like I was urinating, and it didn't smell or taste like urine (I'm guessing on the taste. I've never tasted urine). Luckily she's kinky so it didn't bother her, but I wouldn't want another provider to think I was pissing on her.

As I said, I was still erect, so we did FS until I came normally (the milky white, thick creamy stuff).

This has happened to me before, but only once with this much volume. And that was also with a lot of build-up. It only happens when they concentrate on the head. Usually I will spurt & they swallow and then go back to sucking.

After all of this, my question is do you think it's pre-cum? Usually pre-cum is thicker. And why so much? Or is it urine? Or is it the unknown liquid that women squirt?
I am sure it's cum, but just a different variation of it. Your thickness, flow, color, smell and taste all coincide with what you do as far as diet, exercise, meds, and even your stress levels can impact it.

I have been with the same men over and over and each time they cum, it's never the same as far as texture and taste. Nothing to worry about.
Wow! I'd say your a man squinter!
maybe you just had a ?piss hard on? and the fluid was just merely residual. I get these two a lot and usually I have to change condoms frequently due to it.

Its a funny mystery though. If I cum in a ladys willing mouth and she sucks, swallows, and clear my pipes I can stay hard after ejaculation. But if I cum in a condom during cfs I get soft due to the restricted wet activity; and instant temporary shrinkage if she retrieves a towel first in order for msog. Thats why I prefer cim immediately after sex (although nothing is a better feel than cfs utc).....it seems to increase my sexual libido and I want more sexual stimulation after. versus a no swallow girl an taking 20 to 30 minutes to recharge.
Papa babe....I don't know what it was...but it's all good! lol

http://mencansquirt.wordpress.com/20...how-to-squirt/
  • hd
  • 10-04-2011, 02:48 PM
I'm not a doctor, but I'm guessing it is fluid from the prostate that flows thru and should pick up the sperm from the nads, but could be only playing with the head just stimulates the prostate and no sperm, or very little comes out with the prostate fluid?

More research is required.
Papa babe....I don't know what it was...but it's all good! lol

http://mencansquirt.wordpress.com/20...how-to-squirt/ Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thanks Dallas. And thanks for the link. It accurately explains what happens. Although it happens to me from a BJ and not masturbation. Maybe all the build-up before she focuses on the head explains the volume. I was being conservative when I said a cup (8 oz). It was probably much more than that. I just don't understand where I have that much liquid stored. I piss before I play, so my bladder should be empty.
Well.... Being the Eccie.. "Verified Squirtin Queen" myself... I say, "if it walks like a duck.. and quacks like a duck.. screw it.. it's a duck. Yes, Papa, it is totally possible for men to squirt. I have an Associate of Science degree in Anantomy. I have studied the art of female squirting.. and basically.. a man can get the same effect as a woman can by "milking his prostate gland"... there is a small female prostate inside of her... and when stimulated properly.... she will be a gusher too. So, the same applies for men. When your prostate is overly stimulated either anally.. or via something that DOES it to you.. like BBBJ... lay back and enjoy it. Most men and women would kill to have our abilities.

Maybe one day we can have a squirtfest together... I'd love to see it in action.

Happy Hobbying to all
Play safe.

Amber Rain
Well.... Being the Eccie.. "Verified Squirtin Queen" myself... I say, "if it walks like a duck.. and quacks like a duck.. screw it.. it's a duck. Yes, Papa, it is totally possible for men to squirt. I have an Associate of Science degree in Anantomy. I have studied the art of female squirting.. and basically.. a man can get the same effect as a woman can by "milking his prostate gland"... there is a small female prostate inside of her... and when stimulated properly.... she will be a gusher too. So, the same applies for men. When your prostate is overly stimulated either anally.. or via something that DOES it to you.. like BBBJ... lay back and enjoy it. Most men and women would kill to have our abilities. Originally Posted by Amber Rain
Thanks for the info Amber. I've had my prostate milked and anal play doesn't cause this. It is definitely when she focuses on the head. And I do love it. I was worried that women might think it's urine. But no one has stopped yet. And after last time, I'm looking forward to it happening again. It's fun to watch too. Now I feel "special".

Maybe one day we can have a squirtfest together... I'd love to see it in action. Originally Posted by Amber Rain
Don't forget your snorkel. The room will fill up fast.
Oh shit . . . someone found his g-spot.
Hell, I'm jealous you came that many times. I'm lucky to pop twice in an hour.
Oh shit . . . someone found his g-spot. Originally Posted by pyramider
Lol!!!!!
Tff
Goat--my slogan is "Keep Poppin till you be droppen"...lol
BONE DRY
you pissed on her