Costume GLMI - Oct. 20

OK, I have been getting pm's regarding the upcoming GLMI in a couple of weeks wether or not it will be a costume event. While it wont be mandatory that you attend in costume, those that want to dress up can do so and is highly encouraged. The interest is very high in attending this event. I will be sending out information to those that have been screened by the end of the week. Those of you that are traveling into town and need help with locations of accommodations get in touch with me or Mr. Smith and we will give you some suggestions. Hopefully everyone will be able to make it as it appears to be lots of fun. Am looking forward in re-connecting with friends and meeting new ones, especially the ladies.

Elgato
This sounds great. I can hardly wait.
I was thinking of dressing up as a middle aged , sex starved , egotistical smart ass that needs to lose some wieght. I wonder if anyone would recognize me?
Ladies, as far as your costumes go I prefer an innocent look, that still shows off your your tits and ass. If you have trouble with both, then just show off your tits and ass.
I was thinking of dressing up as a middle aged , sex starved , egotistical smart ass that needs to lose some wieght. I wonder if anyone would recognize me?
Ladies, as far as your costumes go I prefer an innocent look, that still shows off your your tits and ass. If you have trouble with both, then just show off your tits and ass. Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
Ladies, as far as your costumes go I prefer an innocent look, that still shows off your your tits and ass. If you have trouble with both, then just show off your tits and ass. Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
Well Smitty you took my idea.

Now I guess I'll have to come as a foul mouthed, ill tempered Irishman who drinks too much damn it.
Well Smitty you took my idea.

Now I guess I'll have to come as a foul mouthed, ill tempered Irishman who drinks too much damn it. Originally Posted by rjdiner
Nobody will even know it's us rj.
OK, I have been getting pm's regarding the upcoming GLMI in a couple of weeks wether or not it will be a costume event. While it wont be mandatory that you attend in costume, those that want to dress up can do so and is highly encouraged. The interest is very high in attending this event. I will be sending out information to those that have been screened by the end of the week. Those of you that are traveling into town and need help with locations of accommodations get in touch with me or Mr. Smith and we will give you some suggestions. Hopefully everyone will be able to make it as it appears to be lots of fun. Am looking forward in re-connecting with friends and meeting new ones, especially the ladies.

Elgato Originally Posted by Elgato69

ill be the taco if you'll be the meat ha ha
I really excited. And I am undecided on what to do I dont know if I should so as a virgin or maybe a nun
th_Nun02.jpg

or even fresh out the shower.
chelsea shower.jpg
I really excited. And I am undecided on what to do I dont know if I should so as a virgin or maybe a nun
Attachment 83177

or even fresh out the shower.
Attachment 83178 Originally Posted by chelsea simms
Your're not a virgin??? WTF? When did that happen?
The fresh out of the shower outfit works well.
here is your pic white balance corrected.corrected.jpg
Thanks for correcting the color on the picture. It looks so much better
i did not want it to diminish your beauty. you welcome
I was thinking of dressing up as a Victoria's Secret Supermodel. Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
That's fucking awesome, Smitty!

That's fucking awesome, Smitty!

. Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
With friends like SKF,,,, well you know.
Ive got my little costume and Im ready for the social, cant wait!!! I'm looking forward to seeing my old friends and make some new ones!! I have added some pics to my showcase, tell me what you think.