??? Info on Laredo ???

I want to visit Laredo, but Ive heard so many stories.
Is it really as bad as everyone says? Im an independent provider so I travel alone.
Whats a good area? Hotel?
Don't believe everything you are hearing.

Laredo has gotten some bad press due to the confusion with Nuevo Laredo, an entirely different city that is across the bridges in Mexico.

As far as area and hotel, around Loop 20 is good around the airport, and the north side of town along I-35. Good hotel, there is the Staybridge on the loop and Red Roof Inn just off 35 towards the north side. Both are good, just depends on price and amenity level you seek. There is also a Holiday Inn closer to downtown I have heard good things about.

Hope this helps you.

The Colonel
Theres nothin going on bad in laredo, tx, as for hotel there is a nice holiday express on loop20, a marriott hotel next to ih35 next to holiday i think those are the only two good in laredo
I agree... Much confusion between problems in Nuevo Laredo vs Laredo.

Check your pm's please.
  • cuat3
  • 10-05-2011, 11:06 PM
I've seen you on backpage
I THOUGHT THIS LINK MIGHT BE INTERESTING. ME & MY SIS LIL SEX MOMMI ARE THINKING REALLY HARD ABOUT THIS CUZ NORMALLY WE STAY OFF OF I-35 AND WE ARE AT LEAST 1 1/2 MILES AWAY FROM THE BORDER. LUCKILY NOTHING HAS HAPPENED TO US BUT SERIOUSLY IT HAS MADE US WONDER IF WE'VE BEEN CAUGHT UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS. TO BE HONEST WITH YOU MISSMONROE, LAREDO IS PRETTY NICE CITY. I LOVE IT THERE! ANYWAYS THIS CAUGHT MY SISTER'S ATTENTION AND I THOUGHT I WOULD POST THE LINK HERE. IT WILL BE ON THAT TV CHANNEL CALLED A&E ON OCTOBER 13.

http://www.aetv.com/bordertown-lared...m=laredo%20a&e
And everyone please remember, Laredo does have its problems like any other city.

Laredo is the number 2 city in the U.S. for land based imports from Mexico, and as such, will be in the front lines for sensationalizing the reports of problems.

Thanks to Al Roker, this has become major news and the resulting "news" programs.

A&E is trying to reach out and make money off of the drug problems with Mexico.

So everyone, please realize that not all these problems are encountered by the casual visitor to Laredo.

The Colonel