Research Reveals Oral Sex May Be Leading Cause of Mouth, Throat Cancers

almost 10,000 new cases of oral and throat cancer are diagnosed each year, with a 28 percent increase in incidence since 1988.
WOW. Yep.. well, shit.

I still like sucking dick and hate the taste of condoms lol.
Darn! I don't know which will be harder to quit...bbbj or malboro. I am thinking the latter ha ha.
WOW. Yep.. well, shit.

I still like sucking dick and hate the taste of condoms lol. Originally Posted by TabooTanner
I bet that statistic is higher if the recipient of the BJ has an uncircumcised penis. So just give BBBJ to circumcised men. If their dick looks like a carrot put a Condom on it.
It sounds to me like skewed statistical analysis. Always be on the lookout when you read something like this for a person with an agenda. Never forget Dr Andrew Wakefield who has caused thousand of babies to go without their immunizations because of his faked results concerning immunizations and autism. His lies were the rage of the Oprah Winfrey show, and have resulted in many babies deaths, as ignorant parents left their children vulnerable to diseases that doctors had battled to control. Parents were listening to Jennie McCarthy instead of proven medical evidence. There was a huge outbreak of whooping cough in California because of that jackass.

Do you not think there is an agenda involved when you read something like this. Can you imagine that the first question they would ask of a participent was if they gave blow jobs, or ate pussy? America lost a true treasure when Dr Dean Edell retired from the radio because he destroyed tainted research like this.
  • MrGiz
  • 10-06-2011, 05:32 AM
. . . . America lost a true treasure when Dr Dean Edell retired from the radio because he destroyed tainted research like this. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
Now... when it cums to licking taint.... OMG, I hate to think of what we're in for!
I bet that statistic is higher if the recipient of the BJ has an uncircumcised penis. So just give BBBJ to circumcised men. If their dick looks like a carrot put a Condom on it. Originally Posted by acp5762
Instead of "betting", please provide empirical evidence to support your assertion.
"almost 10,000 new cases of oral and throat cancer are diagnosed each year, with a 28 percent increase in incidence since 1988."

It sounds to me like skewed statistical analysis. Always be on the lookout when you read something like this for a person with an agenda. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
Very good point, Flecti. There is often some group with a social or political agenda lurking behind stats like this. Always best to do a little research and see who is funding the research.

Also, 10,000 cases each year sounds like a lot, but this is a country of about 310 million people, so it's not as if it is exactly an epidemic. You're more likely to get killed by a drunk driver.

And of these 10,000 cases, how many have actually been proven to have been caused directly from oral sex?
Oh yeah, like the women in the studies are going to say, "I don't know how I contracted the cancer, but it was probably the frequent BJs I gave." LOL.

First of all, if she was a wife or SO, she didn't give BJs. Second, if she wasn't a wife or SO, she was either a hooker or a slut (note I didn't lump them together, but in the alternative). Yea, like that was a real statistical sample. Gimme a break.
In the past 30 yrs in the medical field, I don't remember seeing more than one or two cases of oral cancer. In the past year, I have seen 6 cases of oral cancer that resulted in death. All 6 were men, between the ages of 35-55. They all used tobacco in some form. I'm not sure how many were HPV related.....wish I knew. Yet another reason to vaccinate kids before they became sexually active.
It sounds to me like skewed statistical analysis. Always be on the lookout when you read something like this for a person with an agenda. Never forget Dr Andrew Wakefield who has caused thousand of babies to go without their immunizations because of his faked results concerning immunizations and autism. His lies were the rage of the Oprah Winfrey show, and have resulted in many babies deaths, as ignorant parents left their children vulnerable to diseases that doctors had battled to control. Parents were listening to Jennie McCarthy instead of proven medical evidence. There was a huge outbreak of whooping cough in California because of that jackass.

Do you not think there is an agenda involved when you read something like this. Can you imagine that the first question they would ask of a participent was if they gave blow jobs, or ate pussy? America lost a true treasure when Dr Dean Edell retired from the radio because he destroyed tainted research like this. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
Exactly, Flecti. The Honest Courtesan trashed this study when it first appeared last winter: http://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/2...-moral-cancer/
  • Leta
  • 10-06-2011, 07:57 AM
That little news article didn't convince me to stop giving bj's.
Darn! I don't know which will be harder to quit...bbbj or malboro. I am thinking the latter ha ha. Originally Posted by London Rayne
blowing midget cocks only cause lip cancer. lol
Tooooo f*ucking funny. lol

Oh yeah, like the women in the studies are going to say, "I don't know how I contracted the cancer, but it was probably the frequent BJs I gave." LOL. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
A similar article came out in 06 that said if you had over 5 oral partners you were a high risk for cancer. I was sitting in the doctor's office being diagnosed with neck cancer as I read the article. Just smiled and said I'd rather get cancer from that rather than smoking.
Billy
The Wildflower Group