++++ Forks over Knives ++++

It's a movie on net-flix that I think everyone should watch. I am super into health stuff & I think it gives alot of good info that people need to hear.
Makes me thankful I eat the way I do already. But i'm far from perfect, I will also be giving up my beloved Starbucks now after watching the movie. Everyone knows how much I love my coffee so that's got to be some serious shit!!

WATCH IT!

You will be happy you did
I'm happy just watching your showcase!!
lol thanks!
<3 XoXo

Umm i'm told i'm much better in person :-*
I'd like to Fork you.
It's a movie on net-flix that I think everyone should watch. I am super into health stuff & I think it gives alot of good info that people need to hear.
Makes me thankful I eat the way I do already. But i'm far from perfect, I will also be giving up my beloved Starbucks now after watching the movie. Everyone knows how much I love my coffee so that's got to be some serious shit!!

WATCH IT!

You will be happy you did Originally Posted by Britney_Jaye_Loves_You
When in doubt, go with a spork.
Eco nonsense love.
You'll live no longer, hurt no less.
You may get a slight increase in smugness.
But it's placebo; it's all in your head.

Med rare ruth chris
Bookers bourbon
Cheesecake factory
lol!
When in doubt, go with a spork. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
I don't think it's non-sense, I notice a huge difference in both my
physical appearance as well as in the way I felt, when I stopped eating meat 7 years ago & an even bigger difference when I gave up dairy 2 years ago.
Please note, when I say meat I am referring to animal flesh because I know someone is going to say something about C*0*cK, which is something I still enjoy on the regular