Kymber / 505-259-4865 any one ?

I exchanged email correspondence with her. Her screening practices are pretty tough. If you have a p411 membership you are golden. She would not accept any of my references if they had BP ads. I finally provided her with a p411 reference, but she stopped communicating with me. Her reviews are stellar, but not sure if she is worth nearly 4 Benjamins.
My understanding is she's actually a local. Past that, I've got no further info.
Fortune has smiled upon me!

I was inspired by our discussion here and emailed her once again. She responded to me and I am hopeful that we can move forward again towards a connection. Her caution is warranted and appreciated. It only serves to make her more credible in my opinion I will keep you guys posted on developments.
Maverick -

Fortune has definitely smiled upon you if Kymber has been corresponding with you. I have met with her several times and have never been disappointed. Yes, she is cautious and strict about references, but once everything clears you will not have any other difficulties. I can assure you that she is legitimate, for what it is worth, and that small comfort goes a long way in my book. As for the "4 Benjamins"...money well spent.
Sugdad is correct. Kymber is top notch. I have seen her several times and always been more than satisfied.
Mav,
don't know if you are one I have spoken with in the past on SWC before it was terminated? If so, hopefully we can reconnect.

Anyway, I hav seen her and I will not pay the $$$$ to repeat. If you want to be with a cute girl, then she is worth it, but if you want some services worth paying the $$$$ then don't waste your time. However, it has been around a year since I seen her last so I don't know if she has loosened up on the service.

Just thought I would share my experience. I did see her a second time hoping the service would be worth the $, but did not repeat after the second experience.
Not sure why thread was resurrected...
Please folks- do not bump threads over 30 days old... joepp9-- if you have an experience to share about the lady please start your own thread.