Why would a provider engage in BB with a client??

I have heard of providers that sometimes will engage in "BB" services with a client, is this common or does it depend on the provider/client relationship? And why would a provider perform in an unsafe manner when there is so much at risk?? Would like to hear from all who have experienced this!!
Interesting first post.
Yes, in deed. It is an interesting first. I had been on other boards before and have been in this hobby for awhile. Through my recent travels I came upon someone in the business that did not advertise this service yet offered it behind closed doors. Feel free to "pm" me for more on this. Thanks for ur reply thumpusa.
This is a frequently discussed topic and I'm guessing a search on ECCIE might pull up a lot of threads to read. Basically, it's a fact that there are providers that offer it and clients who gladly accept it.

There are a lot of reasons such as "it feels better", "reserved only for clients I've seen a lot", "pressured into it" and there are some who still don't think the risk is great! Unfortunately, everyone who engages in it is taking a big risk, since they can't be sure who or how many others their partner has been with, before them in an unprotected manner.

I can't help but think that if someone offers it behind closed door, you must assume they've already done this with many others and can't even be sure they don't have something until much later. Too Risky!
+1 Vic
I personally would not engage in BB - I dont even do so in my personal life ... not til Marriage! But some have told me that the client has been with them for YEARS - doesn't neccessarily justify, but just one of the reasons I've heard. I feel that if you've EVER had BB sex in your life for free with a civie, then honestly, and logically, there should be no judgement.
It's a dead horse that gets beat to death in the Texas forums. The overall consensus is that pretty much all providers engage in it at one time or another. The vast majority of providers have kids. That makes it a no-brainier.

My take on it is that it is a personal preference. If two consenting adults want to engage in unprotected sex then it is their business and no one else. No matter how much we post, ask, or jump up and down and scream, they probably won't admit to the fact. So what's the use. Cover up and be safe. That's all we can do. End of story.

BP
I love myself than the color green....wrap up and b safe
This one year old thread has been bumped three times.

RTM: please close this thread.