"What he's thinking after he cheats"

The 10 min. after he nuts his mind is a blank canvas, which is when I ask for the credit card lol. After that, some guys don't feel bad and some do. Depends how numb they are.
You take credit card?

You have one of those iphone swipe machines?

Cool.
How about a blockbuster card?
You take credit card?

Cool. Originally Posted by coefficient
You don't need an "iphone swipe machine"; I've been taking credit cards for 11 years. It's easiest if you have a business partner or an operator to run them for you, but if you don't the validation number and your merchant number can easily be stored in a cell phone.
So when does the panic set in?
These things are a fun read, but I find their relevance is much more limited to like... Real traditional average relationships. You know the ones where the SO is on your bank accounts, manages all the money you make while you work your 9-5. I know a few guys that don't make that much so their wive or SOs manage all the money to make sure bills get paid while giving their men an allowance of their own money. I can't imagine that cheating or this hobby for those guys is anything but a way out of their current relationship if they were to do it.

While if you're a guy who has basic financial independence ie. not worrying about rent, bills, gas, food, etc.. these articles barely apply to you. Dressing well, new clothes, wearing new cologne, good hygiene and grooming, traveling, changing plans, new cell phones, going out, calls from unknown people, weird hours, etc.. all seem like normal day to day life to me. I just don't see how any of my behavior could be easily profiled based on any of these kind of reads. It could be profiled, but not this simple way.

It always freaks women out when we start a relationship. I'm busy out with the guys making money, doing whatever. So these girls usually don't "get it" right away, that they're going to hear "i'm busy" quite a lot. Or why I might take a phone call and drive off instead of continuing to spend the night with her. A few weeks ago I had to grab the phone while at this chicks house, she literally tried to make out with me while I was talking to one of my partners, wtf? It does make it more difficult to start a relationship, usually takes me a while to find a new one once one ends. Hooking up is easier. Also I think this hobby will take some of the edge off :P.
These things are a fun read, but I find their relevance is much more limited to like... Real traditional average relationships. You know the ones where the SO is on your bank accounts, manages all the money you make while you work your 9-5. I know a few guys that don't make that much so their wive or SOs manage all the money to make sure bills get paid while giving their men an allowance of their own money. I can't imagine that cheating or this hobby for those guys is anything but a way out of their current relationship if they were to do it.

While if you're a guy who has basic financial independence ie. not worrying about rent, bills, gas, food, etc.. these articles barely apply to you. Dressing well, new clothes, wearing new cologne, good hygiene and grooming, traveling, changing plans, new cell phones, going out, calls from unknown people, weird hours, etc.. all seem like normal day to day life to me. I just don't see how any of my behavior could be easily profiled based on any of these kind of reads. It could be profiled, but not this simple way.

It always freaks women out when we start a relationship. I'm busy out with the guys making money, doing whatever. So these girls usually don't "get it" right away, that they're going to hear "i'm busy" quite a lot. Or why I might take a phone call and drive off instead of continuing to spend the night with her. A few weeks ago I had to grab the phone while at this chicks house, she literally tried to make out with me while I was talking to one of my partners, wtf? It does make it more difficult to start a relationship, usually takes me a while to find a new one once one ends. Hooking up is easier. Also I think this hobby will take some of the edge off :P. Originally Posted by oesman
you sound like an MOB type of dude..
you sound like an MOB type of dude.. Originally Posted by coefficient
I don’t pick money over women per say. I love women, make time for them, listen, do thoughtful things, etc.., but I won’t give up my lifestyle for a relationship. If the relationship is incompatible it's not like I'm gonna change. I’m in my late 20’s and date women in their early 20’s. Most of their ex-whatevers were waiters, college students, etc... So it's usually a new experience for them.
You take credit card?

Cool. Originally Posted by coefficient
I was referring to RL situations. They just hand it to me and I haul azz before they realize what they just did.