The Great wall of Vagina

Great Art

http://www.brightonbodycasting.com/design-a-vagina.php

I think I ll become an artist...Girls who s first
Well that's one way to get to play with pussy all day , call it art lol
Uhh Buzz, you may want to delete that before you get points...just sayin. This is national not the spider hole, and we can't post actual vagina shots. Not sure if SNL's is a violation being it's covered in candy?

The video is quite accurate and the surgery runs about 6k..same price as the average boob job. If my kitty ever got to looking like some of the ones I have seen, I would do it in a heart beat!
Uhh Buzz, you may want to delete that...just sayin. This is national not the spider hole and we can't post actual vagina shots. Not sure if SNL's is a violation being it's covered in candy? Originally Posted by London Rayne
mine is ok, same thing as the camel toe thread, Buzz's is not sorry Buzz
mine is ok, same thing as the camel toe thread, Buzz's is not sorry Buzz Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
London, Im so glad that you're looking out for me. I have 10 points already and b--ch slap from Fire Serpant.
I have like 20 still but 10 expire next month lol.
I have like 20 still but 10 expire next month lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Ive got some that don't expire till 2013, that's a long time to have to behave!!
Whoa how the hell did that happen?
I have wait untill March.

Going to KC today with a friend who is on vacation. GOing to be strange to go and not see a merry provider. I only did it twice but I am having a Pavlovian response to the trip.

S&L, you are bad, 2013!
Whoa how the hell did that happen? Originally Posted by London Rayne
2 expire nov 2012, and 1 nov 2013
It was pretty bad I admit, I mentioned it in the coven, not going to repeat it here. CC will slap me for it I'm sure
I thought it was funny, they did not
mine is ok, same thing as the camel toe thread, Buzz's is not sorry Buzz Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
SnL pic is fine. Buzz's pic would need to removed and him outright banned permanently, simply on the merits of good taste and human decency!
2 expire nov 2012, and 1 nov 2013
It was pretty bad I admit, I mentioned it in the coven, not going to repeat it here. CC will slap me for it I'm sure
I thought it was funny, they did not Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
SnL, I thought it was funny as hell! But they were a tad outside the rules.
SnL pic is fine. Buzz's pic would need to removed and him outright banned permanently, simply on the merits of good taste and human decency!
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
no kidding, unless someone took a weed whacker to that thing
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Mr. Chaser I will have you know that that was a great piece of famous art. My appologies for trying to bring culture to Eccie! LOL