Apologies!

Hello TN Gents!

I was planning to be in the area this coming week but had some family stuff come up so will be postponing my trip just by about 2 weeks. I am going to work on new dates this evening and hopefully have everything up by tomorrow.

I do believe I have emailed all of those that have prebooked but just wanted to put this up just in case someone slipped through the cracks.

Stay Tuned

xoxo Kourt
Hello TN Gents!

I was planning to be in the area this coming week but had some family stuff come up so will be postponing my trip just by about 2 weeks. I am going to work on new dates this evening and hopefully have everything up by tomorrow.

I do believe I have emailed all of those that have prebooked but just wanted to put this up just in case someone slipped through the cracks. Originally Posted by Kourtney Lynn
Family takes precedence. Hope everything resolves satisfactorily.

I wasn't a prebook that fell through the cracks (in fact we've had no interaction at all that I know about), but I want to compliment you on your TCB here. I'm sure that will go a long way to help keep your TN fanbase enthusiastic. Now, pardon me while I go look at my November schedule and budget...

Cheers,

bcg
bcg, Thank you for responding. I did hate to open this thread however, since the times it was viewed was at 69 (I hate having to mess up that number )

I did want to ask, what is TCB? That's a new one for me.

xoxo Kourt
Probably TCB means "taking care of business", but with BCG you never know. He may have some cool Anglican phrase to make us all laugh.
Thanks
Probably TCB means "taking care of business", but with BCG you never know. He may have some cool Anglican phrase to make us all laugh. Originally Posted by ufriend2912
Nah. "Taking care of business" is correct. It can't really mean anything else here in Memphis because of its connection with Elvis, who IIRC gave out pendants with this design:

to members of the "Memphis Mafia", to remind them to stay focused.

You can also see that design on the tail of the Lisa Marie if you visit Graceland and pay the little extra to see the airplanes, too. See, e.g.:

Cheers,

bcg
Some bastard blocked that last picture. Well, let's try this (note the "TCB" tail design, which is the main reason I posted the last picture):

Cheers,

bcg
I do finally have new dates Please check out my ad in the provider section if interested in meeting. I will be visiting Nashville, Memphis, Chattanooga & Knoxville. I am looking forward to finally making the trip down south. I am REALLY looking forward to hearing those southern accents

xoxo Kourt