No surgery bust enlargment

Just do this long enough ....

and you will get this ....tadaaaa!

before and after huh,i watched the girl at the top for a long time and i swear hers are geting larger by the minute.LOL SNL
Only her right one (our left) is getting larger. Notice how the left one doesn't move as much....its because it doesn't care about size. LOL

Look at the face of the woman in the 2nd picture on the right. The way she holds her lips together you can tell...she's really trying to keep her achin' back straight when she drops those monsters.
Only her right one (our left) is getting larger. Notice how the left one doesn't move as much....its because it doesn't care about size. LOL

Look at the face of the woman in the 2nd picture on the right. The way she holds her lips together you can tell...she's really trying to keep her achin' back straight when she drops those monsters. Originally Posted by tia travels
Exactly Tia, good lord... I could cut those things off myself If I had them
When that girl on the right bounces them, the weight is making her head go back and forth! LMAO, good one SNL!
I have a better idea..............instead of jerking that rubber bar-bell she could use my dick.
I have a better idea..............instead of jerking that rubber bar-bell she could use my dick. Originally Posted by tennisbum
I bet it was invented by a man to help girls with there hj skills