C'mon Man!

Saints' clusterfuck.
lol--yep that was an aweful game!!!
{they looked like the Colts...lol}
Just a total debacle. Gonna be a shtty week.
Yes, broke leg or not Sean Peyton will kick ass; hopefully kick the losing shit out of them.
I'd give y'all heavy doses of shit for losing to the RAMS, fer Gawd's Sake, but the truth of the matter is that y'all's ass was kicked by the Cardinals' World Series mojo... I understand that the Cards appeared pre-game with their World Series trophy, and obviously some of that good-luck-and-never-say-die spirit that won us the Series rubbed off on the hapless Rams.

No doubt the Rams will be back to their losing ways next week; y'all were just unfortunate enough to visit the week that The Sports Gods have decreed that St. Louis Teams Are Invincible.

Cheers,

bcg
I'd give y'all heavy doses of shit for losing to the RAMS, fer Gawd's Sake, but the truth of the matter is that y'all's ass was kicked by the Cardinals' World Series mojo... I understand that the Cards appeared pre-game with their World Series trophy, and obviously some of that good-luck-and-never-say-die spirit that won us the Series rubbed off on the hapless Rams.

No doubt the Rams will be back to their losing ways next week; y'all were just unfortunate enough to visit the week that The Sports Gods have decreed that St. Louis Teams Are Invincible.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
+1